Dracthyr are effeminate lizards with no transmog options and grafted bodies in visage form. AM NOT TROLLING!

Seeing as this post has been flagged for trolling when I voiced some legitimate concerns that I have with Dracthyr, I have changed the name of the thread. I anticipate this to be effective in keeping the post alive… however if this post gets zucc’d, it was an honor to discuss this with you all :3

2 Likes

hehe I like the title change that’s good.

2 Likes

Ah, you’re one of those people

3 Likes

Lol ya when he said that I’m not even gonna respond. I would be wasting time. XD

1 Like

Only play Horde myself, but yes they look homely and desperately need a upgrade.

Who would have thought a person who plays (and posts on) a blood elf could have a good opinion about another race. Some of these trolls need to try harder if that’s their “argument”.

Do you have a better definition?

:dracthyr_tea:

you did not answer thy question fuzzbutt. but i am an agreement, im gonna stop responding too em.

1 Like

Good.

/10chairs

Yea, I see enough blue check people on twitter parroting this script

I dont need another lol

1 Like

Yeah… ditto.

1 Like

Oh which question?

Sorry I’m working and responding between calls so I’m trying to figure out what to do with that while responding here lol

:dracthyr_comfy_sip:
are my googly goggles on?

1 Like

Oh! No you have on a helmet.

huh…
its different for me.
is the helmet nice at least?

1 Like

Indeed it looks nice. Gives a very “vanilla” feel.

1 Like

AAH!
oh wait thats me…

1 Like

Haha you silly human you.

I mean tbh it looks nicer than the goggles. I know that sounds odd but the helmet is very… idk vintage looking.

1 Like

i am goin underground, so i gotta wear protection from sudden fallin rocks.

1 Like

Looks cooler than the goggles. (I see the goggles.)

2 Likes

that makes sense. My dracthyr he is a dragon so if he gets hit in the head by a falling rock, his skull is thick and the horns help cushion the impact.

At least we agree on something :stuck_out_tongue: haha

1 Like