Dracthyr are effeminate lizards with no transmog options and grafted bodies in visage form. AM NOT TROLLING!

The whole race just screams laziness… They’re literally human female and blood elf male models when in visage form… it feels cheep! Is blizz incapable of creating something from scratch now?

And don’t even get me started on lizard form. there’s nothing menacing about them, they’re supposed to be dragons! big chests, sharp claws with muscular arms and ferocious visages. Intimidating… And no transmog options other than shoulders and belt? are you kidding me?

Surely they could have innovated a bit more and created something truly magnificent rather than these visually weak, pale reflections of dragonkin.

62 Likes

I like my dragon though.

24 Likes
9 Likes

They aren’t. They’re failed experiments. A bit like Maloriak. Bipedal races mixed with dragon essence that didn’t work out the way Nel wanted them to.

And yes, it is a quick smush up of rigs/models. Cheaper that way.

Very old news/complaint that we’ve been having since before DF even launched.

6 Likes

Oh oh oh that was on the Roku stick yesterday. I love this show.

Well I wish they had… they’re too cutesy, very “owo” imo

2 Likes

It shouldn’t have been from scratch at all. Visage form should have been open to any race with maybe a few new dragon customizations like eye/horn/scale options.

Body types 3 and 4

The faces aren’t too bad, but they could use some bigger jaw options.

13 Likes

So don’t make them look “cutesy.” There are tons of options. This isn’t a Vulpera.

6 Likes

Why not? wouldn’t it be better to have unique animations and better customization options? Visage form as any race is a good idea though.

Body types 3 and 4 don’t match the mass of the head tho. and theyre not nearly big enough :3

4 Likes

No offense… But you would have a stronger stance on this if you weren’t playing a Blood Elf.

Just saying.

10 Likes

On the contrary, blood elf males have the same form when in visage so theyre related to some degree. but I’m not talking about how blood elves should look, im talking about how the lizards should look.

Just saying :3

4 Likes

6 Likes

I was hoping/am hoping that they give us the option of selecting our visage at the barber shop in the future instead of being ‘you are male blood elf with face scales and horns…’ or ‘you are female human with the above as well’.

This entire expansion has proven that there’s dragons running around capable of taking on the visage of even things such as vulpera, ie the first actual dragon (not drakonid) you meet on the island in the story.

10 Likes

Indeed, I am terrified of Chromie.

5 Likes

Maloriak was at least cool.

Wish I could be more like him, the Drack-theer are too pretty for me.

Is it an elf or a dragon? It’s both, sadly.

And that hurts it immensely, imo.

Dragons are not soft creatures, no, no.

And this expansion makes it seem that’s all they really are.

Also, the fact they glide and only have two specs really feels like they copy-pasted Demon Hunters, changed a few things, and don’t expect people to really notice.

6 Likes

So does your topic, so you fit right in.

6 Likes

What if Dracthyr are a test to see how well received a race that can’t mog truly is?
Opening the way for other stuff? Or not…
:thinking: :shushing_face: :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Now they are too effeminate, before they didn’t have boobs and that was a problem apparently.

I’m all for different body sizes (I was for Kul’tiran too), but some of these complaints are a little on the weird side of the internet.

5 Likes

I agree. It would make more sense as to why I can’t fly. :confused:

1 Like

I like turtles. :turtle: :turtle: :turtle:

3 Likes