DPS tier list ranking for raids out

Which is why you put those specs into a B tier xD

Wotlk final phase

Evoker is definitely S tier in mythic+ and raiding as far as dps is concered they’re doing reall well

right?

IF YOU AIN’T FIRST, YOU’RE LAST!! ™

He got the melee wrong.

Imgur

DKs with WW ? Enhance above WW and Fury ?

The only lesson here is to never take whoever made this list seriously ever again.

Ah yes, Ret near the bottom, as we have been since checks watch…Wrath of the Lich King. :confused:

That’s for M+, this list is for raids.

Here is the list for M+

Even for raids, Fury is smashing much more than most melee. WTF is C-tier for ?

That’s not much better.

Probably shouldn’t take advice from “Wowhead’s editorial board”. They don’t even play the game, they mostly e-celeb drama on twitter.

1 Like

Spoken just like someone who hasn’t ever raided. Those lists are very influential.

Also I was 100% wrong about the arcane mage hype, they are very good.

Everything seems pretty accurate compared to Warcraft Logs, except for maybe balance druid, I’m guessing it’s because maybe they bring lots of utility for fights?

Anyone have an answer for this, or is that one just incorrect?

MM is d? for what 25+ keys?

Defensively, Hunter is by far the worst class in the game. Fortitude of the Bear, Survival of the Fittest, Aspect of the Turtle and Exhilaration at face value do not seem bad, but Hunter has no self sustain and the cooldown on these defensives are very long. In a list that has primarily focused on Survivability, being the worst defensive class in the game while having medium amounts of damage is not great.

That’s what happens when your source is “trust me bro” and the bro is a guy who obviously never played anything but Black Desert Online.

so its a trash list got it

This list was created and is maintained by Dratnos and Tettles, raiders in World 29th and World 64th respectively. You can find them at their Twitch and YouTube channels, as well as their podcast, the Titanforge Podcast, which is hosted on the GG WoW YouTube channel. In addition to this raiding experience, both Dratnos and Tettles have extensive experience doing dungeons at a high level and commentating the MDI, TGP, and Race to World First.

So they used Dratnos’ memeing Tier list he made as an almost joke ?

:rofl:

Explains a lot actually.

I raid mythic, I stand by what I said about tier lists. 99% of the people reading them don’t even understand why the classes are ranked the way they are so they assume its DPS numbers and they don’t take utility etc…into account let alone know how to properly use those types of abilities at the right moments.

1 Like

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

are you sure? because I’m literally looking at something that tells me otherwise.

Yep, I’m quite sure I’ve raided mythic before.

You may have farmed a bunch of old raids on mythic but you didn’t raid current content in mythic unless it was on another account. But that still doesn’t add up to what you’ve done on this account since it’s played at such a lower difficulty level. Anyways, enjoy your day.