DPS tier list ranking for raids out

What are your thoughts? It looks pretty balanced, but I am also sad for poor DPS warriors.

My thoughts are tierlists are stupid.

69 Likes

Somethings wrong. Why is enhance near the top? Don’t they know their place?!?!

7 Likes

Havoc DH for life

Screw warriors let others enjoy their time

2 Likes

yet they directly influence who gets an invite. I agree it’s dumb and not always accurate but the majority base their decisions on media

1 Like

True, hunters had their time like most of last expansion, too.

I’m always surprised that balance druids are always very high up in tier lists all the time though.

I respect their ranking but listing spec usefulness seems very subjective and dependent on your current group composition and the fight.

Also, I don’t agree with putting so many specs in B tier. It feels like they’re not willing to make any strong predictions because they don’t know.

2 Likes

Surprise surprise… expansion starts and outlaw and havoc are top tier in multiple forms of content, oh and as usual at least one of the warlock specs is just destroying the charts.

1 Like

Bingo. There’s always a spec that does worse than it should, one that does better, and one that was bad and gets buffed. But people use the tier lists like they’ve descended from on high and refuse to adapt.

But it lets WoW players do their favorite thing: telling other WoW players they are playing WoW wrong.

7 Likes

To be fair, tier lists are a neat way to share a lot of information to a wide audience. I understand why people like them. That said, who is testing this tier list for accuracy? The creators? That sounds like a conflict of interest.

I’ll enjoy being a low tier B/C class again. Yay?

You’re a dwarf so that automatically makes you A tier in my untested and biased tier list!

5 Likes

Has Ret Paladin ever been above C-tier? Was there a point somewhere in WoW’s history where it had its S-tier “time-to-shine” moment?

5 Likes

I personally think arcane mage is being overhyped, but maybe I’m wrong. It sounds like their source is just rumors though so we’ll see.

Arcane Mage promoted from B to A due to the belief that they will be seen multiples of and play a significant role in important parts of encounters such as Raszageth, Sennarth, and Kurog Grimtotem.

Warlock has had back to back nerfs and 2 unplayable specs LOL

2 Likes

I don’t think there’s any difference between people looking at tierlists and someone just going to raiderio and seeing what people play.

with that being said, should move demo down to D tier. it’s not that good. trust me. this is warlock propaganda

They ALWAYS have at least one top tier spec at the start of every expansion ive played, same can’t be said about some other classes

I remember when the same resource claimed Arcane was going to be the it spec of Shadowlands season 1. But just like in SLS1, Fire exists :heart_eyes:

If warlocks didn’t have one spec that was great at dps, what would they have? If all three monk specs are bad, at least two of them are support specs so they’ll still make it into groups.

1 Like

To rule the world, with storm, earth and fire
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/679773016703762440/1052292745336721550/mouahahah.gif
Sorry, I’ll see myself out.

6 Likes