DPS as Healer

:yawning_face:

If your group is strong, you don’t need your healer’s DPS. Period.

If you do, and your group has concluded the problem is your healer isn’t doing DPS…

you
are
doing
it
wrong.

1 Like

sure thing there “WARLOCK” lmao.

Im not the one whining about having to DPS in my down time :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

It’s crazy how people consider healing as not doing anything. I’m not there to play two roles, only to play the one I signed up for, imo. :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s easy for DPS to complain about their healers. “Hey healer, keep me up, keep me topped off, keep me rezzed, do DPS when you aren’t actively doing something else, etc. etc.” So pathetic.

PROGRESSION CONTENT
Try it sometime then talk.

You have zero experience in anything that makes your opinion matter.

You’re a moron.

If you cant figure out how to help/harm macros so you dont need that extra row of keys to smash, YOU are doing it wrong lmao.

NO…its literally NOT lol
I showed you exactly how to do it. The answer is there. you just dont want to deal with it and remain a mediocre player.

lol…IKR?
I can beat some DPS players on damage WHILE Im healing with Rshaman.
This guy cant even get any damage in at all evidently.

Well you’re supposed to heal me.

My job is DPS, not moving out of things that specifically requires me to temporarily NOT DPS.

Your job is face rolling your aoe. That’s literally it. You have NO OTHER PURPOSE in the group.

Oh no… a random with absolutely no clue called me dumb…

My whole world is shattering before my eyes… :sob: :sob: :sob:

:joy: get over yourself. Get some experience, then come talk to me.

1 Like

What would I talk to you about? How pathetic your group is because you need your healer’s DPS?

I’m going to be serious here.

I played support because I enjoyed healing. Not dpsing.

I don’t enjoy healing DPS and you are right, the whole muti targeting thing is annoying for me. So playing keep the bars up on the whole group instead of just the tank is boring as I don’t know what.

I enjoy needing to keep the group alive with powerful cds and defense spells for phases. When tanks become self sustain gods, and dps have been my job to keep up. I find that tedious at best.

Even my husband who mains a dps use to say when he took damage as a dps that means he knows he needs to play better, or made a mistake. Now with all the unavoidable damage he just does not care anymore.

The point being is, I don’t mind dpsing, but Blizzard has made healing so tedious that now I do.

:yawning_face:

Exactly, which means you heal me as I stand in fire.

Moving out of fire would mean needing to stop casting, and that means not doing my job.

So you need to do your job and heal me through the avoidable damage.

1 Like

I wonder if the OP realizes hes being a hypocrite here. lol
He doesnt want to DPS cuz that aint his job, but then he states that DPS should heal themselves…but they AINT there to heal, lmao

lol

What is truly sad. He has done zero challenging content and wants to speak on healer dps not being required.
Yea healer dps is easy, brain dead content it’s not required. Try pushing heroic raid in the first few weeks or 20+ keys without the help of healer damage rofl. They can push A LOT more than these braindeads think.

1 Like

There really is nothing more pathetic than DPS complaining about a healer’s DPS. It’s a new low.

1 Like

Thankfully as an arcane mage my decision as to if I’m gonna self heal or not was made at the spec selection window.

1 Like