DPS as Healer

I’m a bad healer so I don’t have downtime between heals :’>

Rule of thumb.
Always be casting… and don’t go oom xD

1 Like

Tapping a self heal (with no target switch) as a DPS btw is no where NEAR as complicated or demanding as a healer alternating DPS on mobs and healing on party. So you need to drop that argument right now.

1 Like

Laughs in Arcane Mage

1 Like

Laughs in arcane missile spam

guy, I gave you an EASY solution to your ‘problem’
you can CLAIM it be hard, guy.but WE do it all the time. Nuff said.

If you’re a DPS, you have no right to say anything. If you WANT to dps as a healer, fine. But your group shouldn’t expect it anymore than I expect DPS to keep other members of the group up because their AOE is on cooldown.

1 Like

To be fair the OP doesn’t want solutions.

They want to troll.

2 Likes

son…i heal…more than you most likely, lmao. Thats how I KNOW how to do this.
Imma mute your thread here now…since clearly YOU are the master of this topic…even if WE are doing it just fine

I already addressed this. Do it if you like. But if you aren’t interested, your group DPS sucks if you need your healer to make up for your lack of performance.

1 Like

Does it help shaman healers can do both at the same time with all their AoE healing spells? They even get a talent to make healing rain hurt foes and it’s typically tossed at the tank and melee dps who’re beating up the boss so… does this mean shaman healers are a good thing?

Literally. It’s sad.

Spoken like someone that doesn’t have a single KSM or progression raiding xD

Watch how long you last if you don’t dps during progression of anything.

It’s actually laughable how easy it is to dps as a shaman healer and how strong their dps is.

Spoken like another group that needs their healer’s dps to do better rather than being better.

1 Like

Yet again, try progression :slight_smile: until then… Shhhhhhhhhhhh
You have no idea what you are talking about.

Keep working at it, “Hunter”.

1 Like

2 Likes

yeah you just put out a healing rain on the melee, maybe a mana and healing totem on you and the casters and then just zap folk in your spare time while occasionally topping people off or renewing some healing spells. Not rocket science. The tank pulls too much and dies it’s not really the healer’s fault then. Just earth elemental to get aggro off dps, kill the mob, rez the tank and push on

You can look up my raiderio if you’d like /shrug
Also this is an alt.

My main since wrath/cata:

Nobody cares that your group needs your healer’s DPS. If you want more DPS, face roll harder.

See… the whole dpsing healer thing just went whoosh.

You dps during down time. Not OH MY GROUP IS DYING.

Common sense goes a long way with this concept.