Double DK ruining the ladder

We need to talk about this.

1 DK has ridiculous damage output, and absurd self healing. Make it 2 and the damage is unhealable, and the DKs are unkillable.

I’m fortunate enough to have found the time to push Gladiator between running several successful small business ventures, raising a family, and pursuing a passion for my community with political consulting for several high profile candidates.

Yet it’s not lack of time that holds me back from Sinful Glad; it’s the people who are taking advantage of the meta and queuing double DK.

I understand most of you are players who are still learning, and encumbered with the long journey of rated PvP. As such you most certainly haven’t seen this comp at such low rating; which isn’t a slight, it’s just that this topic is specifically meant for rank one players.

Assuming you haven’t crossed 2.7 MMR this season, I’d encourage you only to read this thread as it unfolds and stem attempt to learn what you can.

Do not let the state of the game make you distraught, but double DK is a plague (pun unintended) on PvP.

To address this issue I suggest the following:

• 100% decrease in Death Strike healing
  • 35% decrease in obliterate damage
  • 15% decrease in Dark Transformation damage, and extend CD by 1 min
  • Removal of pets for FDK entirely
  • Reduce duration of Pillar of Frost by 4 sec
  • Reduce duration of AMS by 3 sec
  • Remove AMZ honor talent

—-

Thoughts?

21 Likes

ban them from being able to queue? lol

4 Likes

I would love to submit my unbiased opinion but unfortunately I don’t meet the criteria to establish such a dialogue. I hope more intellectually advanced candidates may offer enlightenment in these hard times.

11 Likes

There’s suggesting changes for balance and then there’s launching a tactical nuke at a class like you just proposed.

7 Likes

This is not a reasonable solution, come on.

Could you elaborate?

2 Likes

it’s called sarcasm.

Not productive, but alright.

4 Likes

I agree, nerf frost dk

7 Likes

Unholy as well. Even Blood is overtuned, but the skill-floor is simply too high for it to see any meaningful play.

1 Like

I understand entirely

6 Likes

how do people bite on the most obvious bait

6 Likes

We need Flarkness to weigh in

3 Likes

This exactly. I actually get frustrated that there are actually people out there that fall for this kind of stuff. Man, if they were alive 1000 years ago, natural selection would not have been kind.

1 Like

I’d welcome his opinion, considering he’s one of the best DKs to ever pick up the class.

4 Likes

Too busy raging at 1800 rbgers and shotgunning ensures in an attempt to gain weight

14 Likes

Hahahaha oh my god, someone call the cops because I just witnessed a hate crime

3 Likes

You trying to get Flarked kid?

6 Likes

it’s prob all the boomers from gd that migrated here

Not sure why this thread is getting derailed.

1 Like

Bruhhh lmao

Its not being derailed it’s important stuff

2 Likes