Double DK ruining the ladder

We have to know if someone is trying to get Flarked on, or just have the Flark all over them ya know

3 Likes

Like I just can’t believe it. You’ll see posts like “okay, i want these nerfs. Rogues: delete them from the game. Mage: Reduce all damage by 99%.” And people respond saying “this is a bit overkill, don’t you think?”

People are cray cray lol

The ensure comment might be the most important thing I’ll read all month.

I’m dying, it’s so good. Hahaha.

3 Likes

I’m slightly perturbed that we can’t seem to focus the conversation on what appears to be WoW’s most glaring comp issue.

Degrading a high caliber player like Flark is both insensitive and unnecessary.

You’re trying too hard to be Bloomsday rn, stop it or you’re getting Flarked.

3 Likes

Are you joking?

Some people cycle Tren.

Flark cycles Ensure for his gains so he can carry bads in RBG’s and freak out when he finds an Unholy DK on the opposing team.

5 Likes

If I recall it’s against ToS too. You can’t blatantly call out people like that.

I hope the posters using this kind of vitriol will receive consequences for their actions.

You remember that video where the guy gets smacked by the Twisted Tea?

Getting Flarked is that but with an Ensure can.

6 Likes

God I just love it when the Flarkmies flexes on cam, he can Flark me anytime :tired_face::tired_face::tired_face:

2 Likes

HAHAHA

1 Like

the chad flarkness vs the beta petkick

9 Likes

the cringe frost dk who will never q again or the only person who makes unholy work

16 Likes

I mean clearly you haven’t seen the flarkmies just Flark all over people in viewer rbgs

4 Likes

Better watch out, you might get Flarked

3 Likes

fight fight fight!!!

1 Like

Ensure cans… everywhere.

4 Likes

Cause I don’t want to farm anima. I can farm troll responses instead.

The number of losers who come on these forums to stroke their e-peen with comments like this is staggering.

5 Likes

It’s also just a troll post anyways though

2 Likes