DOUBLE Blacklisted on Deviate Delight! Should I stay subscribed?

Kade is a very outspoken and conniving character. The events I will detail follow the aftermath of Kade /gquit-ting <Purge> after being denied Ashkandi, Greatsword of the Brotherhood in his first raid as a trial member. Everything happened on the Horde side of [US RP-PVP] Deviate Delight.

After Kade spent about a week spamming LFG for a BWL raiding guild with no success. <Witness Protection>, holding true to our purpose, did our own digging on the situation, and decided that we would extend an olive branch (/ginvite) to Kade.

Kade was a satisfactory raider. He showed up on time, followed instructions and was patient with loot and the raid as a whole. During an MC we gifted him an Onslaught Girdle which would have been otherwise disenchanted.

Meanwhile, Kade has transferred his alt Shaman “Sid” to Deviate Delight and joined <ribbit>. On their raid night he was given 5 pieces of T1 from MC, and they proceeded to Onyxia. Kade was asked to abstain from rolling on the Ony Bag but he:

1. rolled anyway
  2. won the roll (lol rng)
  3. was denied the bag
  4. /gquit <ribbit>

At this point <ribbit> was able to confirm and tip us off that Sid is actually Kade.

<WP> is a progression guild. As our War Effort nears completion we want to make sure all our raiders have their priorities aligned with us, or otherwise reach come sort of compromise. My GM approaches Kade about his alt Sid, hoping to have this conversation with him. But to our surprise Sid vehemently denies and doubles down on not being an alt of Kade. <WP> decided this is in bad faith and a gross breach of trust. We decide to part ways with Kade.

THERE WAS 0 MENTION OF BLACKLISTING! Blacklisting is if we were to throw our political weight around to prevent Kade from being able to raid. But in this case all the horde guilds voluntarily don’t want to raid with him!

Throughout our interactions with Kade, we realized that when in conflict, everything Kade quotes/presents as truth/evidence, is only 90% the real thing. He twists that last 10%, embellishes it, and takes it out of context to manufacture outrage against whomever. He doesn’t debate in good faith, and his arguments are fraught with logical fallacies. It is extremely difficult to reason with him.

<WP> harbors no ill will towards Kade. We wish him the best and hope that he enjoys his souvenirs from us.

These guys had the right idea. This report of Kade’s blacklisting has been greatly exaggerated. But you don’t have to believe me!

Join us on Deviate Delight, and when people ask “Where were you when Kade was Blacklisted?”

“I was boosting rank brackets when I saw in LFG”

“[60:Kade]: Legendary Fury Warrior and Earth Shattering Resto Shaman LF BWL & AQ Raiding guilds”

“no”

5 Likes