Don't you dare make the Amani join the Void

Yeah, they only dismantled our entire civilization once.
Can look past that one minor little detail.

Majority or minority, who cares.
There’s still Quel’dorei in the Alliance and Ren’dorei.

They have no reason to pick a side here, especially if their motivations for doing so are the ‘well, there’s x more Elves on the Horde than there are on the Alliance…’.

If we’re talking about playable neutral Forest Trolls, the Amani aren’t going to be your tribe to do it with.

1 Like

However we have the Reventusk who already are in the Horde, so they could become the Forest Troll we want as playable race for the Horde meanwhile the Alliance could get something else. :dracthyr_yay_animated:

6 Likes

Fine.

Horde get Forest Troll through the Revantusk.

Alliance get Void Ethereals through Locus-Walker, the Ren’dorei’s mentor.

Do you agree with this transaction?

There’s no transaction to agree on.

This is purely hypothetical.

But yeah, I guess Locus-Walkers would make more sense to join the Alliance than the Amani, but they don’t really have any reason to do so.

Playable Revantusk is a must and the Alliance could get the Broken.

6 Likes

So is their any evidence of this?

I know a lot of people on here support broken, but I would be shocked if they actually tried it. The amount of backlash they would receive about adding an ‘ugly’ race would put them off doing such.

If they did revert to two ARs I am not really sure what they use on the Alliance side.

If not Broken and considering the High Elf request became Void Elves, perhaps the Arathi Half-Elves? It would fit on Blizzard wanting to do a unique twist, since both Blood and Void Elves can look as a High Elf.

:dracthyr_yay_animated:

Yes please!! :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: :dracthyr_love_animated:

Broken aren’t so ugly and if they want they can “embellish” them. Also after Mecagnomes I think everything is possible now as playable race. We already have some people Harronir are “ugly”.

4 Likes

Broken are just Void Elves but ugly and worse at wielding the Void.

Why would someone play a Broken over a Void Elf? Hilarious.

They don’t add anything valuable to the story.

Broken are in the Alliance since BC and if they could become a playable race it could be a nice thing. Feel free to dislike them.
Broken are from Outland, they have nothing in common with the Void Elves. You must speak about Krokul if you speak about the Void.
Also many people want to play Broken as other races like Ogres or Forest Trolls.

6 Likes

“Many” people, Yeah, I doubt that.

The data shows us that the Monster races are unpopular and a waste of resources, which is why Dracthyr only have Human and Elf Visage forms.

The broken are the ones who taught the Draenei shamanism by the way. Almost none of them deal with the void

You’re thinking of the Voidlost Krokul of Argus

2 Likes

Case in point above, sadly. That is sorta what I’d expect en masse.

The one way I could see Broken implemented is if it was done as part of a BFA sized bulk AR addition where they can use a couple of ‘pretty’ races as the marketing poster children.

I dislike it, as I know some people would like them… but I just would be surprised if they pulled the trigger as part of a pairing with forest trolls.

You are just one player between many other players just go check other forums before saying this please. People want monster races and it’s a fact. :grinning:

Bliz doesn’t care about this. If they want add an ugly race they will do it. Earthen are an example here like the Mecagnomes too. :dracthyr_yay_animated:

Only because we already have the Void Elf model in the Alliance so they can share the both models for the both sides and keep the faction identity. :dracthyr_nod:

3 Likes

It’s just a suggestion because Krokul have some connection to the Void but nothing tell us they will be a playable race pairing with the Forest Trolls. It’s just an assumption and I don’t think they will playable in Midnight.

1 Like

I dunno, I have for sure seen people with the hots for earthen/dwarven women with beards.

I think everyone can like what they want. I know people who like female Ogres :grinning:

Earthen aren’t so ugly but they are just rock Dwarves.

3 Likes

Ok, but as long as its not a cringe reason. The last thing I want is for a millennia long, mutual hatred, to be utterly defeated by like, 30 minutes of “Wow, you killed that Void Terror threatening both our homes, but was in my own home that we asked the Zandalari to help with, my hatred was totally misplaced of the Elves all along!”

If anything, I’d prefer if they don’t work out their differences, but perhaps build on a begrudging respect both sides might have for each other after so many years of warfare and hatred. Work in individual NPCs who moved past the hatred, build to it for the far future cancelation of the hate, not immediate erasure just cause they helped once. Sin’dorei literally murdered all their champions with our help less than 20 years ago, in TBC.

5 Likes

If you really mean to call out the Blizzard devs on a story that they’ve probably alredy finsihed writing, and if you truly had the balls, you’d be doing it in General Discussion.

1 Like