Don't Talk in Battlegrounds

Agree op, this game has taken such a horrible turn… they removed emotes on top of making you sign an agreement on how to act. There is no reason to chat in game anymore as your just risking your account.

Players are abusing the report system just for a “haha take that” moment. Its absurd.

The extreme stuff people say, do deserve a ban. But come on, a little trash talk and your looking at account suspensions and bans. Sad.

2 Likes

If the above statement rings true for you, then stop using chat. Simple.

I use chat all the time and have never even had a warning.

2 Likes

I dont use it anymore. Got my 2.1, and im done with blitz.

When you get above the challenger rankings in blitz its useful for some basic team strat talk. Also players can be more toxic at higher ratings.

1 Like

DEI social contracts are the death knell of online communities and you are looking at the inevitable result

the wow community is full of sheltered unironic schizoids and all interactions with them should be extremely light and surface-level or else you will scare the living daylights out of these nerds

4 Likes

I think the vast majority of players are carrying on like before.

It’s just the players who say things like this that seem to be impacted:

If you get banned, your in game chat won’t be missed I assure you.

3 Likes

Why even bother telling someone they are bad?? Sure they are actually probably worse then a comp stomp bot… but no need to be rude about it… just reque…

4 Likes

I think you took that random forum comment to heart lol, maybe he’s right

If only the opinion of some anonymous person mattered at all haha.

The whole argument of “I should be able to say whatever I want and they need to toughen up” is a joke. I will shine a light on it every time.

1 Like

Don’t look so offended then?

Also your argument is people can say whatever they want as long as the other person doesn’t get offended.

See the problem? If you can’t, then move on cause you just might be apart of it :confused:

2 Likes

Did you miss this?

Don’t treat people poorly and you’ll be fine. That’s it.

1 Like

Screaming that you’re woke but you’re asleep lol

5 Likes

Are you trying to insult me for saying you should treat people respectfully?

1 Like

Never was a thing. I actually had a suspension for a few days way back in like 2005. I did deserve it, my one and only account action. I learned my lesson and stopped being toxic.

3 Likes

Y’all have it backwards

1 Like

They want to call players bad with no consequence.

Nothing to do with helping.

Some of my best RBGB games have been the least chatty, just a lot of pings.

2 Likes

Fair. There is enough to persevere thru without adding toxic jerk chat on top.

You go on calling people bad, and being mad, and I’ll keep reporting and using ignore and we can see who’s still here having fun at season end.

3 Likes

This is the way. Report and move on with enjoying the game. Let people yell into the void and have to face the consequences for their behavior.

The people who say it’s all automated are just trying to excuse their own bad behavior and make people think the report system doesn’t work so they don’t get reported.

4 Likes

Ya all posting on level 10 alts, that can’t handle some constructive criticism in bgs or a little tough love. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

We see you :face_with_peeking_eye:

2 Likes

What’s your typical constructive criticism?

Reporting is the real PvP.

It’s fun to shut down angry players.