Don't Talk in Battlegrounds

You gotta know how to talk

Instead of saying “mage you’re bad, never queue again” you say “this mage…” has same effect and you can’t get silenced for it

You can be reported for anything.

It will be contributed to your accounts silence / suspension and the auto-ban will do its “job” then you have to go through mindless AI customer support to speak to a human. By then your “punishment” is already expired lol

All you have to do to talk to a person is say you had a problem with a micro transaction payment going through LOL.

Then and only then can you talk to a real person.

3 Likes

my favorite method is to use the cs forums instead of the ticket after ticket after ticket method. ill start a thread like the one asking about not having the offending statement listed in the action email and keep it bumped on the first page until an actual blue name shows up and tells me what i said.
ive done it 3 times now.

1 Like

Usually over there they just close threads they don’t feel like answering.

Them only taking micro transactions errors with even a modicum of seriousness and urgency tells you All you need to know.

2 Likes

And still haven’t learned.

1 Like

What is it you get from that?

Why not just not type toxicity?

not exactly. i haven’t been able to see the line im constantly stepping over.

Your post offended me so I reported it.

1 Like

ur wasting ur time talking in bg

most of those people cant read im guessing

or they dont care about win/lose

or they just not smart in general

arguing with a fool only proves that there are 2

You’ll get a lot more than that. Permanent bans have been handed out for calling people bad or accusing people of throwing. Trust me :wink:

They have chat disabled:

I had to disable chat in OW2 competitive the trash talking is so bad. It’s not that I get offended, but it’s just an annoying distraction. I found my enjoyment of matches went up quite a lot after I did that. No more people blaming me for the loss when they don’t realize they made mistakes too.
I wouldn’t blame anyone for disabling chat in WoW too, though so far I’ve seen far less toxicity than I see in OW2… So far… Though today it started to get a bit worse than it was the first week.

Yeah man, they have that 160,000 square foot office building in Austin Texas to hold all their AI CS.

1 Like

I thought that was part of their electrical engineering, software development, online products and handling and also Customer Service ? Or am I wrong ?

Unfortunately people try and lead and get reported for leading

1 Like

I should be able to say “wtf are
You doin” without being banned.

3 Likes

Bring back the days where you can talk smack and not get banned or silenced

It’s both funny and awful that you can’t tell people they’re doing the wrong thing in a battleground.

Fighting afield and not over objectives is a constant issue.

1 Like

it ended with BFA. up to that expansion i could say just about anything i wanted and not get actioned.