Don't Like Dragon Flying

How does one disable dragon flying? I detest it, Big Time…it makes me feel like throwing up.

3 Likes

Press the button everyone gets. And maybe talk to a doctor. Not customer service.

1 Like

There is an ability in your mount journal that enables you to switch back to steady flight.

You can drag it down to your action bar for easy access.

4 Likes

The downside is reg flying gated by pathfinder and only have dragonriding till u get pathfinder.

1 Like

True, but that will currently only apply to Dragonflight & The War Within zones.

everyone wasn’t getting it.

4 Likes

Dragonriding isn’t bad at all. The change they made to it is awful though.

I used to be able to have 2 mounts on my action bar, one for Dragonriding and one for Steady flight. It’s totally great that all mounts can now Dragonride for sure, but now there is an extra 5 seconds to so-called toggle between the two. Instead of having a 1.5 second cast timer to summon either mount I wanted, now I have to add an additional 5 seconds every time I want to pick one or the other. The toggle should be instant or have a way to set certain mounts you want to be defaulted to Dragonriding or Steady flight.

2 Likes

I thot once u toggled it off dragon riding it stayed off

That would be feedback that would be best placed as a suggestion. CS does not have power over development or provides feedback to.

This too, but they have added in some motion sickness options under accessibility that might help.

3 Likes

I can attest that there are instances in which it will just re-enable itself. As I kept finding out tonight – every time that quest dumped me in the ocean.

4 Likes