Don't forget Allied Races in 9.1

News flash: asking for sanlayn and darkfallen options be added to BE are not in line with actual BE themes either, which makes them an “agenda” just like the fits over HE requests are an “agenda”.

Doesnt have anything to do with my point that there are various requests though, sorry.

Now to the void with you.

3 Likes

Wow, just wow. Right? Look at you jumping in my thread with your silver hair and feeling entitled to crap on the Alliance and all the other Allied races. Really dissappointed in you all and I sincerely hope it will take 10 more years for Blood elves to ever even get looked at again.

1 Like

Why do you see someone supporting a plethora of Void options and say they are not being supportive?

Anytime I see HE fans claim they support Void options I always see them act like someone’s saying they don’t support more options if they only support Void options… so to confirm it really was the HE options all along that are important to you?

2 Likes

Stop now please. That is not what she said at all. Stop pretending you are neutral in this ridiculous fiasco. What she said is that we will wait for another maybe 7 years to get the exact same hair colors we already have. Highly insulting, and soul shattering and frankly I am done with her.

4 Likes

San’layn/Darkfallen is a valid Horde request on its own merit.

Nice try.

The HE request continues to infringe on the main BE theme.

I’ve never seen anything better summarized as far as the issue being extended to why this happening with VEs is an issue.

3 Likes

I’m against more HE options on VEs I never said I was neutral.

To be fair the whole forums are saying that about all races right now, everyone’s talking about Blizzards timelines??

Once again this isn’t a personal slight to the HE request it’s a discussion with points being pointed out lol.

You were very specific in being uncalled for though. And it’s very clear.

you act like you dont have the option to play something like it yourself…

im for a nightborne model rework. but its insane to think ARs are going to get new hair cuts and tattoos anytime soon when they are still a novelty from last expansion

its possible but that would mean the same for an alliance race as we all know blizzard always does things in pairs

1 Like

It’s a double whammy with some of the low option races because they also have so few class choices.

Imagine being an LFD with so few of both when you could easily (both logically and from a labour point) get most of the Draenei normal customizations.

1 Like

How to start a riot.

Give Void Elf the NPC nightborne customization options.
Give nightborne nothing.

Sadly I saw the most horrid response from some people over on Twitter calling people entitled and whining from actual voice actors and mythic raiders. If you don’t think there is a huge divide then you are mistaken 100%.

https //twitter com/MattLawsonVO/status/1363523113527480325

4 Likes

:frowning: This wasn’t necessary and it comes across as spiteful. I understand being angry and frustrated when dealing with opposition, but even if you truly feel that way, comments like that are best left unsaid.

I’ve felt as you have when dealing with Fyrebusche (Magnificent). They are very good at pushing people’s buttons and then alt hopping once you’ve caught on. Best to simply not engage.

4 Likes

Imagine getting so easily triggered seeing the word “void elf” despite the conversation being about all allied races with en emphasis on nightborne.
You should really bite your tongue for this.

Why do the elf fanatics feel the need to swarm every AR thread and make it about them…like please just stop.

5 Likes

Void elves are literally mentioned in the OP.

3 Likes

And if people want to talk about HE options on them, dissent is going to come up, and that dissent involves citing reasons why which involves Blood Elves.

No one has actually talked about adding stuff for BEs in this thread though? Despite the OP including worgen tails (which opens it up to core races)?

That and all customization tends to leak into more customization talk regardless.

1 Like

If seeing a silver haired, blue eyed elf triggers you this much in the forums, just wait until they’re in your party when cross-faction play is enabled.

Oh yeah, sorry I forgot. If you wanted to come work out a Nightborne list at some point here’s the disc some of the people in this thread are on.

https://discord.gg/8GeJZTBa

6 Likes

Pretty much disappointed in the decision to put off AR improvements this expac. Idk if 9.1 was realistic to expect it. But the dismissive attitude was a let down for sure. LFD and Nightborne need some serious love, core races i can see why those might not see any improvements this expac. But if they only have 4 people on the art team, you can probably see the backlog of work they must have, just to keep up with the normal patch flows.

5 Likes

I’m still kind of annoyed Alliance basically got an extra race done and they’re not going to do Nightborne at a later date.

3 Likes

I’m still going to keep asking for customization, especially for Nightborne, throughout this entire expansion. My Nightborne list is long and I will not stop asking for these improvements:

• Model rework so they look less like drug addicts and more like their NPC’s
  • A multitude of new faces. Particularly faces that don’t look aged and/or angry for both male and female. Males in particular need this.
  • A multitude of new hairstyles. I don’t care if they are brand new, variants of existing hairstyles, or straight up copy/pastas from other races, especially from Night Elves.
  • A multitude of skin tone options. I’d be content if most of the Night Elf skintones were copy/pasta’d from Night Elves, though brand new ones would be ideal.
  • A multitude of hair color options. Again, unique colors would be ideal, but I’d be content if most of the Night Elf hair colors were copy/pasta’d.
  • Ear size options.
  • Eye color options.
  • Jewelry options. I’d be fine with the moon themed Night Elf jewelry being copy/pastad.
  • Arcane glow options for hands and hair like the NPC’s have.
  • Scars & make-up options
  • Facial hair & eyebrow size options.
  • Being able to toggle off the tiara/headband of any hairstyle that has such.
  • Having additional color options for the above mentioned hair accessories like the Draenei have.
  • New casting animations (Night Elves need this as well).
  • Slight heritage armor rework so that the chin guard is part of the helm and not the robe, that the boots have actual geometry instead of being flat painted on socks, for the pants to have more ornamentation and detailing, and finally for their to be a non-robe version of the chest piece.
8 Likes

I kind of agree. It was damage control and creative capacity, probably the easiest upgrade. But to not a knowledge the abysmal state of the other ARs is… well just like blizz.