Don't forget Allied Races in 9.1

Can… can we talk about how the female NB stand tho… they are man spread from California to Florida

2 Likes

That’s the benefit of going Horde over Alliance. Much more legroom on a zeppelin with 3 people on it.

1 Like

I like my ladies stance! Maybe have a topic about varied stances that could be added!

2 Likes

Mmm, it’s probably just me then. But that would be amazing if they had different options like that

I don’t know if this is the place for it… (I don’t know where else to put it). But how logical / ethical would it be to add a younger age group to each race that we could play as?

Hear me out. Take out the fighting aspect for the lil ones, and just have them be the soul purpose of a gatherer(?) – or have them be a support class. (maybe eventually they could “age” up?)

(I keep picturing Sims + WoW)

IDK. Just throwing out ideas. It would make for a cool feature though for sure

Orcs reach maturity at 13, so who knows how that works.

So… you are telling me. You are running around as a 13 y/o orc. SCREAMING MANLY SCREAMS.

I love it

1 Like

The Old Horde used warlock magic to have 8 year olds on the battlefield. 13 is positively ancient.

1 Like

It floors me that you’re getting flagged on this …

There is absolutely nothing offensive in what you’re saying to other people on the forums, it is an offense to representation for other groups.

I gave you a like because you deserve it. I hope the haters get off the forums.

1 Like

Interesting… got it. My idea was already somewhat implemented.

(oh how I would have loved to see baby nightbornes running around)

Okay, whose classic alt is this?

You know what’s funny?

It was us the ones that got the thread back on track and look how fast it advanced.

Of course, that didn’t last, because derailing it’s what we do, right? :smirk:

1 Like

Hang on, let me find like 20 minutes of Zapp Brannigan clips.

1 Like

Hi. I’m a Transgender person here. The post deserved a flag.

How dare they compare the struggles of people like me who have faced transphobia on these very forums, who have had to deal with gatekeeper doctors, and have had my rights attacked by the government of the United States to people who are unhealthily obsessed with pure white blonde hair blue eyed people in a fantasy video game.

It’s a slap in the face.

4 Likes

Stop engaging with obvious trolling, dude.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yfbsu1bbQE&ab_channel=GlotFromKatruk

1 Like

But it’s so much fun.

1 Like

But who is trolling… now I’m lost… too much of the tasty stuff tonight.

1 Like

Oh good lord, the amount of drama this thread has since I went AFK over an hour ago is unreal and I’m to tired to go through yelling at people again tonight. :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

1 Like

I’m warning you.
:newspaper:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFNN5Qf2AR4&ab_channel=turbotuck

1 Like

Zan bubble hearths.