Don't forget Allied Races in 9.1

I asked a Mok’nathal question in the old thread and an eyebrow one in the new thread.

Fingers crossed.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/your-latest-questions-for-the-wow-qa-ask-here/876496/265

1 Like

So uhm… guys… i think they forgot. :confused:

3 Likes

This is an extremely ironic post. Well done.

4 Likes

Guys, they talked about Allied Races at Blizzcon, right? I’m here to check in.

1 Like

I think they forgot. I would like to trade all Maw things for improved Nightborne.

5 Likes

Not a peep about anyone :neutral_face:

1 Like

https://youtu.be/rdpBZ5_b48g

1 Like

You people need to take your own advice, people attacked others earlier, brought up sexuality stuff and mental health stuff and you really think one side is worse than the other, get real.

5 Likes

Well, I got news everyone. I guess I’m no longer part of the female gender for finding body horror cool to look at.

7 Likes

You didn’t know?

Girls only like pretty and if they don’t then they’re a witch.

4 Likes

Wait, does this mean that I’m finally free from the curse of the 5 days of doom?

Yay!

3 Likes

Always a classic.

Hopefully we’ll get more developments before the end of September :sweat_smile:

i can understand not wanting to give void elves natural hair colors (although i do think they should have black hair), but i personally don’t see the issue with giving them hair styles derived from other alliance races. i guess i can sort of see the opposition to it-- i mean everyone is entitled to their own opinions–, but i don’t think it’s a slap in the face to blood elves to give void elves a kul’tiran hair style, for example.

so long as they keep the hair colors dark or cool toned, i don’t think having a fancy updo with… let’s say… grey-purple hair is inherently infringing on the blood elves, nor is it contradicting the aesthetic of the void elves.

7 Likes

I’m with you in this one. Hairstyles are very minor and if they were taken from other Alliance races that’d be better (not colors or textures though, just because the texture it’s not the same one blood elves use, doesn’t mean it wouldn’t result in the same thing). However, I do think it would be better of those hairstyles maintained the tentacles, or rather, added them to the hairstyles or combined them into them (ex. dreadlocks not being dreadlocks) to remain more consistent.

2 Likes

Well actually…

It didn’t take long for the transphobic high elf fanatics to come in here and start making everything about high elves.

2 Likes

not really sure what you mean by textures (T_T), but they could just make less polished versions of existing alliance hair styles. sort of like how the side braid hair style on void elves isn’t as polished as the blood elf version of the side braid, with the strand of hair sticking out in the bangs and the lack of… well, the braid lol.

1 Like

Why do I always click the stupid link when it says there’s new posts? I was enjoying Jurassic Park, it’d just gotten to the bit where the kid is buggering with the night vision goggles and the t-rex was about to kill the lawyer.

I was having such a nice time.

2 Likes

I’m having a grand time watching a Yakuza 3 walkthrough…

I guess we just crave the cringe.

1 Like

It’s like watching one of those snakebite compilations on youtube. I am disgusted but by god I’m not looking away and damn sure I’m watching part 436 once I finish 435.

2 Likes

I mentioned people multiple times now, but I’ll leave you guys to your false narrative.

Also feel free to take it back to your Blood Elf thread as this is the AR thread and no one aside from you guys appreciates this discussion happening here.