Don't forget Allied Races in 9.1

I really want the white fur, blue hair DK Tauren option opened to all the classes. I love how it looks.

2 Likes

Now I’m afraid of Bristol.

Blood Elf female faces need some more work. They almost all look alike to a point. But along with that, I’d still like to see VE’s get more unique features in a way- just so, yeah they’d look similar still, but you could tell there’s slight differences.

(Not sure how to best explain what I mean.)

Personally, I’d like nose options across all the races. It used to be that if you changed a Goblins ears, their nose would change a little with the current face you had. I was giving Juju nose jobs ever couple of weeks when the Barbershop was first added. Only reason I know this.

1 Like

I think many races have suffered from “same face syndrome” since the model update back in WoD. I also think females of every race should get make-up options like Humans got. That alone could help faces feel less “samey”. Other options like freckles, birth marks, scars, tattoos, and the facial geomtry options that Humans got (for males and females of all races) could also help as well.

2 Likes

I love Bendela Creme!

Every race needs facial structure options and it’s kind of crazy only humans get them.

1 Like

This is a concept Lance did and tbh this is really cool, and very much a direction VEs could go that is more options and is true to their main theme.

11 Likes

Except for this being exactly the opposite of what Void Elves specifically embody which is resisting void corruption further.

Not being blatantly consumed by it.

But I forgot “durrr hurr void = tentacles”. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Well it certainly will never = High Elf huh

4 Likes

I’d totally make a male Void Elf just to name it Vaccumface. Lol. :joy: :joy: :joy:

5 Likes

Mmm really? Blizz flat out disagreed twice. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

But keep pretending you care at all about void elves and aren’t specifically here to tell people you think their high elf centric demands are the root of all evil.

4 Likes

Stuff like this as future options for VEs and preserving what’s left of BE visual identity.

A win.

2 Likes

I’d support that, that’s really cool and I was totally serious about the name. Lol. :yum: :yum: :yum:

2 Likes

Omg I need that.

I love it.

7 Likes

Lance did a good job tbh. Both Somand and Lance do a lot of good work with VE concepts.

4 Likes

I play both Blood Elves and Void Elves but it is nice to see creative ideas outside of well lets just copy this or that or well everything from Blood Elves for Void Elves so stuff like that will always get my support. :blush: :blush: :blush:

3 Likes

Right, where are all the uncorrupted Void elf NPCs again?

1 Like

Where are all the blue eye blood elf NPCs numbering in the hundreds for you to have blue eyes?

Let’s stop pretending lore consistency is the hill you wanna drop on. :ok_hand:

Also, fair skinned void elves are all over the place now, I have several :blue_heart:, now only waiting for the obvious hairstyle and color additions that is a no-brainer in terms of basic customization :face_with_hand_over_mouth:.

4 Likes

I’m taking credit for the chest mouth.

5 Likes

That are just as likely not to come.

Seems the hair is very intentional at this point. But glad you have so many VEs to be enjoying.

2 Likes