Don’t Buy the Brutosaur

WHAAAAATTT?!?!

/10char

Are you saying people can’t decide for themselves and can’t spend their money wisely? Because, yes, of course blizzard will “manipulate what people’s wants” (Aka, offer something that people might want) because they are a company after all, and that’s what companies do. If people have no personality and no ability to spend their money wisely, then that’s on them.

Yes, but if you insist on spending $ for this mount, then please just give it to me.

It’s a silly and seriously overpriced mount - but it’s not just a “cosmetic” it has actual uses like the Sky Golem and… the old pre nerf strider. If it was just cosmetic I wouldn’t even care about the Bruto to be honest. I’m not a mount collector nor will I ever want to be.

As for the topic spending real money on that thing? It would seem you have your priorities set in life for sure…

very disappointed with both the absolutely absurd price tag and removal of the mount

both are contemptible

Who cares what people do with their money. Also, any money spent helps the further development of the game.

Think of all the tacos you could buy instead of buying a crap load of wow tokens.

No don’t try and dissuade them. Them spending money is lowering WoW token prices, which is good.

800 Beefy Fritos Burritos for me, but to each their own.

Maybe on your server. On mine it happens often.

I bought mine today. 45 tokens total. So $900 for the brutosaur. I bought 18 more tokens for the Bloodfang widow, so that was $360.

$1260 for both mounts, so really all they cost me was $60 and my stimulus check. :metal:t4:

Nice work Shreds!

1 Like

I hadn’t planned on it.
I don’t have any of the gold sink mounts.
I especially don’t like that huge dino Mount
I like small mounts
Ones that fit through doors
I don’t play the AH so it wouldn’t make much sense for me

Why care about if people use money to buy stuff? It may not be worth it to you, but if some rich person wants to, it puts some of that money back into the system instead of sitting in their billion dollar stock… right?

Although, to be honest, I was never interested in a 5 million gold cosmetic item since you can make an AH in your garrison for like 100k.

1 Like

Dang right, that’s like 800$. WoW is a good game and all, but it ain’t that dang good.

Yeah, lil robo dude is good enough for me.

This is honestly the best and most real answer here. I’ve noticed and often wondered why so many people get riled up and hot and bothered how others spend their OWN MONEY.

When shadowlands got announced, me being the sucker I am (and trust me, I know I’m a sucker) I ofc pre-ordered it. I wanted the mount but I am just a fan of pre-ordering games I’m looking forward to (The Last of Us 2, Cyberpunk 2077, AC Valhalla, etc). I’m single, got no dependents, own my own condo and have a great job with a relatively high level of disposable income and I love to just drop money on things I like.

So color me surprised (not) when I was idling in The Great Seal and I got not one or two, but a barrage of hate filled whispers from this very angry rogue about how I’m feeding the system and how I have no friends and I’m a shill for blizzard corruption for buying the mount. Frankly, I was baffled. I’ve never received such hate filled messages before and I was just laughing the entire time at the sheer ridiculousness of it all.

Some people just want to tear others down for no other reason than jealously or projection. I went to be very clear, I’m not claiming that is what OP is doing, moreso in reference to that rogue.

Are we absolutely sure it goes away with the pre-patch?? :speak_no_evil::hear_no_evil::see_no_evil:

It goes away when the expansion itself launches. It will still be available in the pre-patch.

Store mounts and pets are…ok. But only when there’s a promotion/discount like when they give it to you free with the 6 month sub.

Thanks!!
:speak_no_evil::hear_no_evil::see_no_evil: