Don’t Buy the Brutosaur

How much real money is it to buy the mount?

Around $900. Totally worth it, IMO.

That’s debatable, to some 5 million gold is nothing, to other 1,000$ is nothing. I say buy it if you can eat the cost and survive without it whether that’s in wow or irl. But if you struggled week to week and even more so with COVID then it’s probably not a wise decision.

Pulls sunglasses off

Dear lord

1 Like

What if I’ve played wow for 15+ years and barely spent any gold and accumulated enough that way? Can I buy it then?

Too late. That’s what I did. Plus buying tokens for free play as well.

1 Like

I had been a pretty frugal player even giving away a couple million to friends, but roughly had 3 mill going into wod, but from wod alone just from carries I made around 6+ mill in the last 4 weeks or so of the expansion from the fugly moose being removed.

Made over 30 at the start of bfa, gold will always be available, the mount won’t be but you don’t need it to play the game, so what if you miss out on it. It’s such a big mount it gets in the way most of the time, so the only real use for it is going to be on the ah.

Seems to be heading that way for me. I’ve saved up over a million gold twice and spent it twice. One time it was on Character Services and the other was on 3 mounts.

I’m going to try one more time then give up.

1 Like

You could still make it. I’m just grinding the crap out of raw gold right now. It’s boring as heck, but I’m in a pretty good groove with it now. If I keep above 200k per week I’m happy. The youtuber Kraken Latte has some really good videos about making raw gold.

1 Like

Removal of the brutosaur at a key point in the expansion was an automatic consequence of “supply and demand”? And the algorithm that controls token prices is strictly “supply and demand” with no other factors involved?

You must think we’re really stupid.

Oh, yeah, that’s right. You do.

1 Like

It’s rather clear that you have no idea what we were talking about. I never said anything even remotely hinting at some sort of nonsense like that.

I don’t even know who you are. lol

1 Like

If you do know what you’re talking about, you would have to be making up this little fantasy to deceive people into believing the game designed itself spontaneously, and devs played no role in any of it.

But it’s not clear you even have a clue how these things work. You just compulsively make up stuff because it sounds like it makes sense to you.

Everybody knows who you are and your blind loyalty posting pattern.

1 Like

ESO whales

I never said anything like that. If you want to have a conversation then lets talk about things that were actually said. I’m not going back and forth with some random guy who’s making stuff up.

Some random guys opinion on a video game forum means nothing to me. Thanks for keeping me in your thoughts.

1 Like

Are you sure about that, Thromag?

Necromancy Tuesdays?
I’d rather have tacos… :taco: :taco:

4 Likes

1 Like

Meh, I bought it with gold I had earned during Legion, on the day BFA dropped.

I don’t really like how it looks, myself. However, it is indispensable for playing the AH while out and about. That alone is worth it, to be able to craft, list and then just go about my farming.

I only bought it for how it looks and then after I got it, I was like, “Hey, there’s an auctioneer on here.”

1 Like

I would love to get a Gilnean Carriage mount with an auctioneer on it. Would be so sweet, as a mount.

2 Likes

Put it back on the vendor, please.

2 Likes