Domino's Pizza

thats the way way out there NW burbs. im in Chicago, but blocks away from Skokie and Niles.

back in high school, we lived near Belvidere IL (a little east of Rockford), and in our small town of Capron was a gas station/small grocery store, they had a deli and decided to make pizzas since he already had most of the ingredients already (also the closest pizza place was like a 30-40 minute drive), and it was one of the best pizzas there is. no doubt, one of the best pizza places we ever been to, and it came out of a middle of nowhere gas station.

1 Like

:sob: :sob: :sob:

You’re making me homesick.

1 Like

Jesus lol. I used live near a spot that did deep dish and it was like that. One slice was legitimately a full meal

dont worry, ill be in the same boat… moving this year to SW FL, i already know im gonna miss the food, my sisters family is down there and i already know the food is terrible… cant even get a decent hot beef of gyro down there… it CANNOT be worse than where you are.

1 Like

I always prefer pizza with no cheese. Just the sauce and pepperoni. Yum :yum:

OMG, why can’t anyone make a decent gyro or beef sandwich?!?

I can’t find anything good around me. They all suck. :cry:

Edit: I just went home to see family this past weekend and I pigged out. Family had roast beef and sausages and I went to town.

It’ll be months before I’m able to eat like that again.

1 Like

You should do it.

I’m still surprised they let us get a McDonald’s and are letting us have an O’Reilly’s. I swear they just want us to die.

1 Like

i dunno what it is, no one makes a good beef sandwich outside the area… some have said its the water mineral content. i dont know about that but it is impossible to find outside the Chicago area.

gyro’s i dont get, like how can you mess em up?! one of the times i was down in FL, i got a gyro plate from a place people said was real good… they put kalamata olives on it… WHO TF puts olives on a gyro??? and the taziki sauce was like cottage cheese…

this thread also made me get pizza today. 2 of them, from Barnaby’s in Niles. got 2 as its so hot i dont want to cook, and now i have leftovers for the week.

Man, that’s exactly how I feel, but with crabcakes.

I see all these places advertise “Maryland style crabcakes” and then put obscenities like onions or peppers or celery or some crap in it.

1 Like

nah you probably got flagged for being off topic
and horribly wrong

its not snobby but probably privileged to claim that the best pizza is from Napoli, the home of pizza
thank you Italy

Or he was never actually flagged and is just trying to seem important for drama’s sake.

Or he false flagged himself for the same effect.

It’s the spices. My SO makes great beef for sandwiches and so does my family.

My brother lives in Utah now and he said someone gave him mayonnaise as sauce, and he freaked. “WHO THE HECK PUTS MAYO ON A GYRO?!?”

He told me this weekend he was moving back but going a little north into Wisconsin, half to be near family, half to be near food that doesn’t suck.

Trying to get my SO on board. I don’t think I can do it alone. I would need another person in my corner, not just someone I employ.

2 Likes

Even better then Domino’s or any of the other major pizza chains

Especially the thin crust pizzas

Little Caesars’.

Until it goes cold then rip.

lmao.

1 Like

I’m eating one right now. Would rather spend $1.70 than $17.00. :smiley:

1 Like

Wut.

Little Caesars’ is literally the worst chain pizza.

1 Like

I mean . . . domino’s makes me sick soooooo ifin we’re talkin chain pizza joints imma have to go with pizza hut (pan pizzas are amazing) and lamppost.

You got to eat it Hot and Ready.

Not Cold and Stale-y.

lmao.

https://www.caseys.com/

:point_up_2:

2 Likes

Dominos pan pizza is identical to, or better than, Pizza Hut’s.

And cheaper.

You’re just robbing your own wallet.