Domino's Pizza

Best pizza there is

13 Likes

no.
its not.
same with the hut.
local pizza places care more then the corpo dough made out of cardboard.

60 Likes

You lie

Just a whole buncha lies

3 Likes

do not be shackled to these mega corps!!! get the pizza of your local community

29 Likes

Enjoying some right now.

Cheese, pepperoni, green peppers and mushroom. Mmmmm.

4 Likes

I agree with ya on that one. There are a couple of mom and pop pizza shops around here that are the best.

11 Likes

When I was a kid Dominos and Little Caesars were the two best takeout chains. Now they’re both in a race for the bottom of the market. 7-11 has better pizza even. I mean, there’s so little cheese on a Dominos pizza these days that it’s probably safe for the lactose intollerant.

11 Likes

I love Delissio which is rich and delicious.

Pillsbury Pizza is nice and delicate.

Dominos Pizza on the other hand is your average Pizza.

Dominos used to be my go to Pizza place, strictly because the local one is better than the local Pizza Hut and they were the only two places with online ordering.

But now that Skip The Dishes/Doordash has come to town and most of the local places have got on them, I don’t see myself getting Dominos anymore.

1 Like

It depends on how much effort you want to put into it.

Generally if you can get some scouting done you can find a local place that has way better pizza than any chain. However if I am in a place where I don’t know/trust the local pizza scene, I generally go Papa Murphy’s if I have an oven at hand or Pizza Hut if I don’t.

Source/credentials: am a single dude fresh out of college who orders pizza on raid night.

1 Like

I’ve worked at a mom and pop Pizzareia. If you think Dominos, Pizza Hut, Papa John’s, Little Ceasers or Jet’s Pizza is good, you never had real pizza.

12 Likes

If it has pineapple and no garlic (evil).

1 Like

As far as the main delivery chains go, Domino’s is my favorite.
But it is incredibly dependent on the location.

Back in my home town Pizza Hut sucks.
But where I’m currently living, PH is actually pretty decent.

I’ve always had issues with Papa Johns though. :thinking: The closest one to me has blah pizza, and the one from my last town just sucked. They would always forget stuff. I tried them like 3 times before giving up on their staff.

Also. Probably a trash take.
But Little Ceasars is honestly not bad for what it is. Just take it with some anti-acid and you’re good to go.

2 Likes

Pizza is one of those things that people will rave at you, “OMG this place has the best ever!”, and then you try it and it is always a let down. Or at best it’s just fine. Just another pizza. Domino’s, at least in Australia, is genuinely my favourite. Their meat lovers is dynamite. And more importantly, it’s consistently dynamite. It’s always exactly what I expect.

1 Like

I do like Dominos pizza, but I prefer to make my own pizzas these days. Fresher ingredients and less grease. I’m 33 years old now and the grease from fast food places tears my stomach up worse than Blizzard’s fanfic writing team.

3 Likes

pizza hut>dominoes. papa johns is pretty awful. every time we order pizza from there it would arrive burnt,cold, or undercooked.

1 Like

Only at 2 am when you’re drunk in college,

3 Likes

Domino’s has the best pizza sauce. But the dough is literally cardboard.

ngl, I like going to dominos or something every once in a while to get a beefy pizza instead of the usual thin Swedish pizzas we have.

I enjoy it from time to time, pepperoni for life!!