Domino's Pizza

3 Likes

Stop being…you.

Like I was purposefully eating it cold. :roll_eyes:

Yeah but as someone that has moved around a bit, there is something to enjoy in every area.

You will get seafood like you never could elsewhere in FL. Be sure to sample each of the different Caribbean Island’s food - they are each unique and amazing!

thats the horrible thing… i cant stand seafood… none of it. my family has made me try many things several times, can not stand it… so yeah, im gonna really miss the food.

but i do have a smoker, so ill be able to make my own delicious smoked meats all year round!

2 Likes

One thing I liked about FL ( I lived in Central FL) is we got all the influences from the Islands (every culture and its food was readily available - you could get mofongo from a truck!) and if you went north you got all the southern convivences like great BBQ (as someone who lived in TX and KC) and you had all the Northern transplants form NY so things like good pizza, gyros and knish were all there and pretty good.

Add in the city I lived in was know for greenhouses, there was a large population of migrants to work - my wifes church did a fall festival where they had food from all the services and we had representation of foods from most South and Central America and there was even a Ukie Catholic church that would bring in Halupti, pierogi and poppyseed roll.

I may have hated the heat and humidity but I have to admit, there was more of a varied food selection than just about anywhere else I have lived

1 Like

Nope. Facts and literally zero drama.

I live in North Central Florida myself! :smiley:

1 Like

I lived in the land of John Anderson, Sawyer Brown and Trivium (i worked with the originals drummers dad - they made it about a year after I left)

1 Like

We have an assortment of dietary restrictions in my household, and I make pizza that is better than the takeout we used to get.

I’d stick with paper, or at least a bidet.

i havent tried a whole lot down there, but it will be in the Ft. Meyers area. There was a german place that had an amazing schnitzle or schpatzle (i forget the difference) with a mushroom gravy and pasta… so good. good friends of my sister are from Laos, and they cook a lot, so i hope to give that a try next time im down there.

1 Like

doesn’t really matter when said pizza makes my stomach hurt, and I mean REALLY hurt . . . like someone stabbing me in the gut from the inside hurt . . . not sure why no other pizza does that to me.

yesssssssssssssssssss

this a million times. I’m so happy that contactless delivery hasn’t gone away now that restrictions are somewhat lifted.

leave it and go! I’ll stick my arm out to grab it when you’re gone.

:wink:

eh, I was going on chain type stuff.

1 Like

If we are talking about Chain Pizza Restaurants, Round Table Pizza is my favorite. The cheese and pepperoni are just right. And they have Parmesan and red pepper shakers.

1 Like

Domino’s Pizza is a nope
Jet’s Pizza is a yep
now i’m hungry

2 Likes

Ive been on a keto diet for a year, I dunno what pizza even is anymore

1 Like

Hm, might be some propriety ingredient. McDonald’s fries does the exact same to me and only their fries.

You might want to try to find a local place that does pan pizza then.

Love Jets! Dominos is better than it used to be but still meh

1 Like

I got flagged earlier.

Then staff unflagged just recently.

1 Like

Gotcha.

10/char