Does this count as circumventing an ignore?

Certainly a lot of context missing. All Nikolo and I are saying is, with what has been posted so far, it does not look good for Unemployed. OP made a post about the topic and about 5 hours later the person they were talking about in question showed up rather than let the post fade.

3 Likes

Im not too bothered taking the bait and replying because one, Im bored at work. And two, any gm that has the logs will laugh at his report.

1 Like

Who knew twink brackets were such serious business?

1 Like

If OP had placed you on ignore and you decided to ‘take the bait and reply because you are bored’, you’re not selling well to the GM who is going to review this.

2 Likes

Simplest solution.

1 Like

If im on ignore he cant see this. This is the same account my hunter is on. Im not circumventing anything.

1 Like

This reminds me of all the girls out there I’ve met or went on dates with that say they absolutely have a zero drama policy but end up being the center of the drama every time.

It’s crazy how I’ve played this game since 2004 and haven’t had to ignore a single person, nor had any issues. Yet there are others maxing their ignore lists within a week.

Johnny: Mommy! Billy’s being a doodyhead and called me a poopyface!
Billy: Well he called me a turdburgler first, the cocakdoodee!
Mommy: Heads for the liquor cabinet Why oh why did I have kids?

Well, I would suggest based on your account you just stop interacting with them. Again, on the outside looking in, it looks like a pretty toxic situation.

2 Likes

Same lol.

Nearly 20 years and I’ve never put a single person on ignore, not in-game or on the forums.

1 Like

The forums are not a means to report anything. They are for players to discuss the game with other players. So yeah, this is just a back and forth.

If they really wanted an answer they would have posted on the Customer Support forum.

They could move their thread there… I will edit my previous post to tell them how to move their own thread.

5 Likes

This is a run down of probably almost every single ignore on the forum and in-game.

I have no idea what exactly is going on, but in the spirit of wanting to be helpful here you go:

My main form of communication with him is aim shot lol. I guess I can stick to that.

1 Like

Always a straightforward means of communication.

The forums don’t work that way. In-game ignore does not cross over to the forums at all.

Forum Ignore is currently Charname-server. It is not account wide. To Ignore someone on the forums a person has to ignore each and every character.

4 Likes

There is actually a school of thought that says that fighting someone is the most honest form of communication. Now, I don’t know if you can find it anywhere other than in dialogue from the Echani Handmaiden in KOTOR 2, but that’s beside the point.

Also, I kind of LOL’d.

1 Like

No

Same, it wouldn’t solve anything anyway.

He did all that just to trash talk you. You really got to him, huh lol

My thoughts on this would be. Yes.

I kind of feel you. Sometimes people piss you off so much, you just need to circumvent an ignore to give them your piece of mind. Esp. when they put you on ignore and not let you say what you had to say back or just log off.

But if you were in the wrong to begin with and feel humiliated because of it, the easier fix is to just apologize and say, “My bad.” It works wonders my dude, people don’t hold it against you. We all make mistakes, owning up to them helps so much more than acting up.