Do you think the Time Dungeon this week is normal?

The monster damage in this week’s Time Dungeon is abnormally high, causing teammates to die over 20 times in a single run… The tank is almost in despair
I suspect Blizzard employees don’t even play the game. What are they maintaining every week during server maintenance?
Arrogant Blizzard, do you really think players will keep putting up with you?

3 Likes

Hm, I did 2 time dungeons, and they went fast to the point I was using sprint over and over to keep up with the tank. Healer was basically along just for the ride. If anything, I found it all undertuned.

3 Likes

What is a Time Dungeon?

1 Like

I ran six of them last night. No one had an issue. Tanks mentioned their damage taken, but it was in the context of all dungeons, not just Timewalking.

I’m the only one that died and that was due to my own stupidity of not telling the tank that I was pulling Kael so he didn’t go into his long diatribe.

Maybe calm down and stop insulting Blizz for your group’s failures? Literally no one should be dying “over 20 times in a single run.”

Timewalking. No clue why people can’t type that. lol

6 Likes

Huh Ok… I thought they were refering to the time portal behind the Upgrade vendor in dornagal. Still have no clue what the stuff is for.

As for Time walking. Time walking is a Joke. They are dying 20 times over there is something wrong and it is not the healer or tank. Damage is Minimal.

1 Like

I assume they mean Timewalking. (Oh, they already responded)

That’s for portals to the new seasonal dungeons. :slight_smile:

Yep. lol

Our failure? If the arrogant Blizzard adjusts the Timewalking monster damage next week, will you apologize to me for your ignorance?

1 Like

Yes. Your failure. Because no one should be dying in Timewalking. It’s stupidly easy. Literally no one but you seems to have this problem.

1. Stop insulting people.
  2. Timewalking isn’t even up next week, nor does it need adjusted.
  3. Absolutely won’t apologize to someone with such an attitude as yours.

Have a better day.

6 Likes

The damage is high, but their health is super low, most packs die in seconds so as long as the tank doesn’t over pull before the dps can start attacking it’s not really an issue.

I just did the 5 for the quest.

One we had a tank that kept running off without the group and got him self splatted by a huge group of mobs so he rage quit.

Didn’t take but a few moments to replace him, but it was still funny. First time wiping in tw dungeon in a long time.

The other 4 were pretty easy. The tanks waited for everyone to loot the boss and we all got to stay together.

Honestly sounds like people were pulling off the tank and the healer wasn’t that good in OP’s runs. I haven’t run into any issues so far with TW.

1 Like

I took my 70, Fury Warrior into them and had mixed results. Some went fast as normal, and a couple were a pain in the backside. None of it was hard but in both Blood Furnace and Shattered Halls there were a couple mobs and the bombs that would just one shot people.

We’d be rolling along just fine, killing stuff as normal and then me and sometimes the tank would just be dead. The stealthed orcs in Shattered Halls were brutal. They would stun the Pally tank, kill me in two hits then kill the boom chicken before the tank got out of stun. The tank got two of them at the same time and it was a party wipe.

1 Like

I pulled off the tank a few times, because I was dumb enough to hit Wake of Ashes and then my new ability right afterwards. lol But I didn’t take much damage and I let him get everything back.

1 Like

The Xp is definitely bugged right now, mobs are giving virtually none.

The game is 20 years old.

utilize the vote kick in this situation.

:rofl:

I did the same (accidentally pulled mobs) and was reminded why I love shadowmeld because I had 3 or 4 mobs taking chunks off me.

1 Like

Nah. They are fine currently. If they were dropping heroic, mythic quality stuff, then yeah would agree.

uh… Do you mean “timed” as in M+, or “timewalking?”

Either way, server maintenance has literally nothing to do with whether or not enemies are overtuned. Or whether or not you think enemies are overtuned. Obviously.

Definitely overtuned, had one tank who couldnt hold any agro.