Do you really like elves in the horde?

On the fence.

One hand, I feel the same. The Blood Elves seem so far fetched to be in the Horde but on the other, they are pretty naughty compared to Alliance Elves.

Alliance elves feel too stereotypical high fantasy, goody two shoe’d compared to Blood Elves. Blood Elves feel more Lavish and Deviant.

I think this is why they feel out of place with the Horde.

Nightborne feel more off than the Blood Elves. But I don’t think they fit the Alliance either. They are honestly the one AR that has confused me the most.

They seem out of place.

1 Like

Eh, there’s a pretty die hard pale elves group out there too.

I’ll admit, I haven’t done anything with mine, but I’m a little jealous of some of the potential that the Void Elves have. They get neat particle effect hair, and while not much lore behind them, I have this feeling with some of the notes that the story is hinting about, that them and the Lightforged may end up getting some pretty awesome story in the future. Hopefully.

1 Like

i find it amusing when the -blood elves arent evil- thing is brought up, to try and explain why they dont belong in the horde. but then people turn around and talk about how -bad- they are over all. they are selfish, snobish, a meme that everyone loves to hate on. like there being -no male blood elves-. i even watched a youtube video of a guy who went on and on about how horrible blood elves are and then his final argument was…-they belong in the alliance-.

it was the funniest thing i have ever seen. and heard.

2 Likes

Is not the same. The Void put in risk the Sunwell, the fel didn’t. Also, what make you think that Belfs are ok with necromancy? They tolerate that Forsakens use necromancy because they are not their own people, but strategical allies. They want their Kingdom clean, but they can’t obligate to his allies to not make what they don’t like.

It’s like in real world, two diferents countries can be commercial allies, even if they have diferents rules and laws among the same subjects.

They make good sense in the horde. Forsaken died. Many high elves died under Arthas.

They survive and call themselves blood elves for everyone that dies.

The lordaeron humans died to Arthas. They also had an alliance with the high elves.

Slyvanas our former high elf leader breaks free of the lich kings grasp, almost kills him takes too much time torturing him he escapes.

She leads the dead humans again and joins the horde with the referal from the earthen circle and the tauren. (And grimtotem).

So horde has lordaeron cursed undead humans and there former high elf allies. They make good sense. The tauren getting forsaken in horde in a hope to cure them. With the nightwarrior stuff we might see them be cured one day.

its just one of those things people think “pink-skinned creatures” belong too pink-skinned factions.

i could careless if they were alliance, i kinda hate em >-> it is kinda their fault most of humanity had too deal with both the scourge and the orcish horde.

Sorry I couldn’t see anything past the Trump Wall you posted.

? i was just showing that blood elves are evil, in their own way. they arent burning down trees, raising zombies or eating babies but they are evil. hypocrisy is funny to me though. -rants about all the bad things that is blood elves–rants about them being horde-. i though bad/evil belonged on the horde? lol this must be one of those things where alliance should be the exception in the good vs bad faction plot, just to get what they want?

well i was saying too the part why the guy thought they belong in the alliance.

but yes, they would be assumed too be evil at first glance, but there more like a neutral at best, they dont want too destroy azeroth, but would rather the land you live in be a complete and utter mess filled with destruction than care about their enemies.

then that means the horde isnt evil but neutral at best. right?

It’s a fact that Blood Elves were first retcon’d to be made playable being as 100% of the Blood Elves had initially went to Outland with Kael’thas when he followed Illidan and shoe horned into the Horde so Asian girls could have a pretty race to play with their boyfriends & to help with faction balance which then was slanted towards the Alliance. That being said they are part of the Horde and seemingly one of the more popular races of said Faction.

it was only 2000 that went to outlands with him. not 100%. which doesnt make sense when 90% of the population was killed by arthas.

guess that backfired then lol. men are playing blood elves more than women are.

Chen Stormstout aided in both the Founding of Durotar and his Horde so basically the Pandaren race could be said to be a founding Horde race if you look at it from a certain point of view.

It’s been 13 years, man.

THIRTEEN.

Move on with your life.

5 Likes

chaotic neutral mostly.

but we still see them as evil for doing all kinds of things.

You’re playing one of the most shoehorned race in the game but i assure you, you wont see me complain about it 10 years from now.

1 Like

It is a retcon that some stayed behind in Quel’thalas is what I mean, it is those who stayed behind that the player character is drawn from.

Not complaining in the least just stating facts. I like Blood Elves for what they are not why they are in the Horde to begin with. As for Void Elves eh no argument with me at all I utterly hate how they were implemented to the game, but I wanted an Alliance Elf Warlock, so… I’ll take what I can get.

Forsaken on the Horde was a bad idea. Blood Elves was even worse.

But the rigid two faction system is the absolute worst.

I’m just saying that a group should be able to be on non-aggressive terms without having to swear allegiance and their lives to some Warchief.

1 Like

Honestly if more factions where like old school Timbermaul Furbolg were and you stated as hated and hate to work till at least neutral I think it would be a better game. but I see your point at least.