Do you really like elves in the horde?

Then I lose time with you. Bye.

Yes. Very forced. Because blizzard needed a pretty race so that more people would play the horde.

I never liked you anyway!!!

6 Likes

Agreed! I thought the same thing when I saw this thread.

Having tentacles on my face does not make me evil >.>

1 Like

So? It wouldn’t make sense for Blood Elves to join Alliance if you actually read the history.

Why are you picking on Blood Elves specifically? Blood Elves are objectively more evil than Pandaren or Nightborne yet you didn’t seems to have problem with them?

3 Likes

I think I won’t shoot you, it’s nice to see a Forsaken on these forums with a sense of humour.

I specify why the blood elves are not in the alliance, but at the same time i explain why they do not looks good in the horde

lol.

You’re saying Pandaren is more evil than Blood Elves?

in general!

some elves i like as a person.
hugs dreadmoon
…yer almost one of em.
rubs rubber chicken bruise on his head

No. Pandarens are very tribal and they have chen who participated in warcraft 3 with the horde, so they are ok.

But my lol was for “Blood elves evil?” Hahahaha.

may the horde be with you, always

1 Like

Blood Elves are evil indeed, they’re like abduct Naaru, sabotage a spaceship, making mana bomb, some of them even join the Legion, not even Forsaken is as evil as Blood Elves.

1 Like

blood elves aren’t evil…

there selfish and ignorant, but not evil.
most snobs have a stick up there bum.

blood elves and nightborne have the whole tree up there.

2 Likes

Yes. My first main was a blood elf dk. I made a tauren druid for him. Representing a duality.

Might have gone with blood elf druid if that was an option.

I know I loved night elf druid but chose horse for friends.

Now we have nighborne but still no elf druids or shamans.

Zandalari though is like a close runner up, at least I have night elf animations!!!

They made the lore to put them into horde. They put more effort granted than “tyrande was mean to us so we will join you” but they made the lore to make this happen. Lore could have had them alliance too.

See the weakness I see is thus far…

they hate fel. So they kick out DH’s or we (I have a BE one too) leave ourselves since we don’t need this crap. And its seems they don’t shed tears with our leaving.

No, please come back…(waits a few seconds) cool those fel freaks left. thank the sunwell.

they hate the void. So they kick out the crew that becomes the basis for void elves.

But overt massive use of necromancy is cool with them? You have forsaken…sure we can play nice with them. fel and void is bad but necromancy is okay.

So is this just the bullheaded no pretty characters in mah horde, or another give the Alliance pretty pale elves attempt?

I like having them on the Horde, and I feel they strengthen the idea that we used to have that while this game has traditionally monstrous races as playable, they are very human in their highs and lows. We’ve all stuck together throughout our various trials and tribulations, more than the Alliance stood by them. They provide a bit of extra flavor to the character of the Horde, and by siding with the Horde they’ve become more than just another generic high elf race that you’d find in a standard fantasy story.

3 Likes

Haaaaaaa!

Hahahaha

in the end they finished it by releasing, yeah so evil.

War tactics that any other race could do.

Some of humans, dwarfs, gnomes or any races join the legion or cult of the damned or the twilight hammer. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Dude idk why am i arguing this with you but times change, you have panda and nightborne in the horde and Alliance have evil darkiron dwarf, void elves and worgen.

You can argue and deny it as much as you want, but its been 10 years, time to move on.

Me neither, if you have nothing interesting to say or something new then leave this post

guessing the former. Alliance has blood elves now…just bit bluer is all. I love my void elves. I even paid to race change for one of them lol. Lore is not the best for them all in all but I love my void freak elves all the same.

2 Likes