Do you really like elves in the horde?

Hello everyone with this post i dont want anyone feels offended, i just want to say what i think about the elves in the tribal horde. Also i want to know what others think.

Ok. So What is the horde exactly? or better said, why different factions/races come together to form the horde?

Survival.

If we see all the situations and history of the races of the horde them at some point needs help because:

1- The aliance rejects them so then they need to look for other allies because they can´t survive alone. (Undeads - Blood elves)

2- They’re enemies of the aliance and they’re very few so they need to ally with others. (Orcs in thrall campaign, trolls)

3- The horde help their people then they decide to join them. (Tauren)

4- The alliance attacks them because for the lulz (Goblins)

5- “The two factions help my people but i don´t like taranda” (night elves past of rare substances)

6- “we are related” (Mah´gar Orcs and tauren highmountain)

So we will consent in the number one: “The aliance rejects them so then they need to look for other allies becouse they can´t survive alone”

When high elves were attacked by the scourge the aliance can´t or dont want to help them because: the kingdoms of the north were the scourge and the southern kingdoms (strormwind) had other problems… delfias.

Aaaaand a nice man call Garithos treat them badly

Aaaaaaaaand the icing on the cake a group of night elves go to silvermoon to attack and spy the blood elves because… because no sense.

So sylvanus approached thrall and say “They need allies” and thrall says “They look effeminate but okey” and then the elves joined the horde.

But. Are the blood elves in the horde because they really appreciate their allies?
No. As the forsaken they need to survive so the horde are “tools” for them.

When mop came and garrosh separate the races of the horde What did Lor´themar do? write a letter to varian to join the alliance.

But as we know it did not go well.

Going to the specific point: Why i don´t like blood elves in the horde

Because the horde is a set of tribal or evil or caotic races.

Orcs? tribal and sometimes caotic.

Trolls? Tribal

Taurens? They are good boys but very tribals.

Goblins? Very caotic.

Undead? they are not tribals and they don´t really care their allies, but they are evil and caotic then it looks good for the aesthetics.

Blood elves…? They are not evil, they are not tribals… ¿Caotic? Nah they sometimes use fel magic ¿And what? humans dark iron or gnomes use it and others banned magic too. Silvermoon is like to go to disneyland the magic kindom with brooms sweeping all day. I’m sorry, I really do not want to offend, but seriously it’s a magical kingdom with everything very neat. They don´t look well aesthetically as a race for the horde.

So if at some point another game of warcraft comes out, and the story continues after world of warcraft I really like blood elves are no longer in the horde. I really do not think they belong here in the horde, they look like the typical pretty characters who think they’re bad boys.

Thanks for reading me. Please tell me what you think.

Yes. Next question.

13 Likes

I dunno, I recall a lot of this during BC, but you’re a decade or so late.

4 Likes

Yes. The Elves are my friends! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Agreed. They were only put on Horde for population balance in the first place.

2 Likes

We need more Elves!!!

Meh, honestly dont care, i guess some could write a thesis on why blood elfs dont work with horde…

But with all the issues with wow, races are down around 100 on the list…i have a DH on the horde so i play a blood elf. No choice…

I honestly belive wow needs a true neutral factions…

I like how you’re trying so hard to make the criteria so the Blood Elves doesn’t fit the Horde.

3 Likes

in general, i hate elves

so yes, i am okay with them horde :smiley: cause i get too kill me some selfish jerks who think they are better than me.
clocks gun

As if to these days (bfa) something of what I said would have changed.

I even said things that happened in mop.

Oh, I didn’t read anything you said. Sorry, didn’t mean to give the sense that I had. I just meant that elves are in the Horde and always will be whether people like em or hate em. And, that people have been complaining about it since BC.

3 Likes

I always have that feeling when i saw them.

There is Nightborne, Panda and Zandalari in the Horde and you Blood Elves/High Elves people keep posting about this until now?

I really don´t do it, I rely on lore or warcraft history.

What history? according to history from like 10 years ago, Blood Elves joined the Horde.

1 Like

Blood Elves fit into the Horde perfectly. Go replay WC3: the Frozen Throne and The Burning Crusade.

Saurfang, Baine and Thrall are the ones who have lost sight of what the Horde means and stands for.

5 Likes

theyve been in the horde since 2007 time to get over it

4 Likes

I have 1 Orc, 1 Goblin, and 1 Zandalari.

The other 11 are elves, and Blood Elves are what got me playing Horde in the first place.

5 Likes

Eh, lookie here! We found ourselves a Scourge 2.0, Champs. Who want’s to play a round of “Shoot 'Em In The Head”?

Horde elf reporting in!

2 Likes