Do you play any other video games?

Just personal preference, which is why I personally quit. The graphic update doesn’t really add much to the expansion IMO, it’s not something I can actively do. After how much of a slog EW was, I was hoping for more evergreen features to be announced by this point, rather than just piling on more jobs (way too many already, imo).

To each their own, though. To those enjoying it, full respect - just isn’t for me. :dracthyr_nod:

I was playing Baldur’s Gate 3 and Witcher 3. I haven’t played either in a while, and I’m hoping that I’ll have time to play them both and WoW soon.

Let’s just say my Steam list is long and distinguished.

Most recently I’ve been playing The Crew Motorfest if I’m not playing WoW; alongside a couple others I prefer not to mention. There’re currently nineteen games active in my Steam library and probably now hundreds more inactive. I’d probably play more games more often if I didn’t have to worry about space and download times; one of things I miss most about old console gaming.

My Steam has a few games on my list to playthrough

• spiderman remastered
  • Uncharted
  • Baldurs gate 3
  • a bunch of others that I go back to occasionally like fallout and a bunch that honestly are probably never getting played

Red dead redemption 2 is my go to chill on the lounge game. Love its story, characters, gameplay and my virtual ponies and hunting.

also FFXIV but giving it a rest until Dawntrail release

Mostly, I will be playing WoW or I will be playing other single player games but not both at once, I don’t have the time.

Too many to list here but I did just star playing Palia.

This is my favorite one, I play this one all the time when I raid log :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

These are what I’m currently playing.

1 Like

Pong (high-definition).

1 Like

2 Likes

I have been playing Fallout 4 again after watching the Fallout series on Prime.

2 Likes

Currently playing Fallout 1 again for the 500th time, but this time on an ultrawide monitor. It doesn’t change the game play, just can see more of the stuff thats repeatedly killing me.

2 Likes

Grounded

• Best game ever!!!

I’ve played some BG3 and HD2 but that’s about it in the last couple years.

I played some FF14 at the end of BFA but it wasn’t really for me. Felt like a solo game and that’s just off for what I was hoping.

Yalls got time to play multiple games??

DOA: Beach Volleyball

1 Like

Yes only 2 though… Grounded, and when my friends arent on I play this lame fomo game where you camp rares called world of warcraft

Very few things on the new games side. FF16, bg3, disgaea 7, Sea of Stars, was about it within the last year.

Old games include the remaster for Star Ocean, the Mario rpg, the Grandia remaster collection, those old games are usually just 12 hour projects though.

Things in the backlog include ff7r, unicorn overlord. And Im waiting on the release of Eiyuden Chronicles.

Helldivers 2, MechWarrior 5, Valheim, Deep Rock Galactic, and the occasional game of Supreme Commander Forged Alliance whenever me and my friends have a few hours to burn together.

1 Like

BG3, no man’s sky, the fermi paradox, civ 4, ixion, cp2077, dave the diver, exo one, genesis noir, DRG survivor, the invincible, SF 6, universe sandbox. To name a few.

1 Like