Do you play any other video games?

I play FFXIV, Genshin, Honkai Star Rail, BG3, Guilty Gear, The Sims, Staring at the wall

1 Like

I just beat Evil Genius 2 for the first time. I’m deciding if I’m going to go back and achievement hunt or play something else. I might hope back into Warhammer 40k: Rogue Trader if I don’t.

2 Likes

Vampire Survivors
Destiny 2
Baldurs Gate 3

Those are on my current docket.

Been gearing up for the Elden Ring DLC! When I’m out and about, I’ve been replaying SMT4.

Also Dawn Trail HYPE.

Still waiting on Slayer :sob:

1 Like

Cries because i had to throw away all my 40k mini’s.

1 Like

I play SWTOR and Palia right now. I used to play Rift, GW2 (briefly) and ESO (very briefly) and I tried FFXIV for about an hour and noped out.

GW2, Palworld, Remnant 2, Sea of Thieves, and I recently got Skull and Bones which I am entirely addicted to at this point I love that game :dracthyr_love_animated: waiting for the next FFXIV xpac then I’ll be playing that, too!

1 Like

I play many games, but most can’t be mentioned.

Some that can be mentioned are MegaMan X, Shantae and Dead Estate.

1 Like

5 Likes

I am full on GW2 until MoP Remix hits.

GW2 has always been my go to when WoW is in a drought.

GTA, RDR2, both SP and Online, BG3, Dragon’s Dogma 2.

Rarely play ff but otherwise no

Mostly just WoW, but I did finish Jedi: Survivor and have Baldur’s Gate 3, Control, and Horizon Zero Dawn on the docket.

1 Like

Not so much these days. Actual games are too much effort. WoW is great because it isn’t demanding. Truthfully, I always feel slightly annoyed when we get a new patch with new quests because it means I have to pay attention for a while until it’s all done. Then I can get back to my nice chill grinding, and turn youtube back on.

1 Like

My main side MMO right now is Guild Wars 2 because it’s fun to log in and just hit stuff over there.

I also have the complicated relationship with FFXIV where i don’t really like it but i re-up my sub for a month every time there’s an update and then drop it like a hot brick afterwards.

Beyond that. I’ve been fixated on the entirety of the resident evil series recently because i found it to be a really therapeutic depression game for me. The first one is, specifically. It’s a low energy game but it’s engaging and stressful enough to activate my brain chemicals.

And sometimes i play Darktide because it’s a really fun horde shooter. Warhammer 40k lore is also fascinating and i want to see more of it.

cool name!

FFXIV, Minecraft, Stellaris.

I would find it more odd (not in a negative way, just in a more rarity way) if this is the only video game people play.

Does Neopets count?

1 Like

Yes, I play many games! I play every game except this one and my favorite minecraft knockoff casually though.