Do you play any other video games?

based

If you are a baseball fan, Super Mega Baseball is very fun, especially in player run leagues.

Having quite a bit of fun with Helldiver 2

I tried to get back into oldschool MMORPGs like the recent EDEN freeshard for DAoC but just couldnā€™t do it. All these years later and they still let stealthers run rampant and also forced everyone to group with a class that has top end speed so you can escape bigger groups out to gank you.

oo so many memories and hours of civ 4ā€¦not so many of civ 5ā€¦and then 1700 hours in civ 6. Still cant win deity tho

1 Like

Uh-huh. Iā€™ve got a Steam account. I try out many games.

Amongst my favorites (some on Steam, some not. I also have an account on Good Old Games) are:

The Civilization series

The various Star Wars games (especially Jedi Fallen Order and Survivor)

The Jurassic Park/World games

Endless Space 2

State of Decay 2

The StarCraft series

The WarCraft series

Sid Meierā€™s Alpha Centauri

Star Fox

And of course, my olā€™ faithful and reliable:

The PokƩmon series (including many spin-offs)

1 Like

I used to play FF14 but I didnā€™t want to play it the way I do WoW and ended up just losing interest after a few expansions.

I only play WoW and DnD once a week with my husband and son.

1 Like

A few; right now Iā€™m trying to get all the trophies in Lies of P which requires a minimum of three playthroughs (almost done with the second) and at the end of the month is Stellar Blade!

Been playing The Sims 2 lately. Both the PC game and Castaway on the PS2. :slight_smile:

I miss FFXIV

2 Likes

I have done in the past with the Diablo games and Portal games. Recently, however, I havenā€™t really ventured from WoW, though I still have Path of Exiles if needed.

1 Like

Yes, I play a lot of other games.

Currently though, Iā€™ve only been playing Dragonā€™s Dogma 2 since it came out.

I play a lot of different games. Right now Iā€™m playing the remastered Super Mario RPG, but I just started Little Hope with my friend and itā€™s spooky. I also play FFXIV, sometimes, BG3, just beat FF7: Rebirth, and I may be picking up dragons dogma 2 soon.

1 Like

The one on the switch or one of the earlier versions?

1. Bedbugs.
  2. The apartment complex not giving us enough time to box everything and put into storage before the pest control people came in to spray. i had to throw a lot of stuff away and we barely met their time limit.

We still donā€™t know where the bedbugs came from. I had to make a lot of hard calls.

I play lots of games. I used to play a lot of late 90s early 00s arcade shooters but they are just as time consuming as wow so i cannot play both lol.

I started playing brotato recently. Its my favorite take on the vampire survivors thing.