Do the Blood Elves have no shame?

He means the Jenkem elves, yes.

2 Likes

This… isn’t remotely true, Mr. Lore buff

Like… at all.

3 Likes

Locus-Walker stated that if Alleria Windrunner falls, all of Azeroth is doomed.

You are literally out of your mind.

I admit this was good, lol. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Why are you still here lil’ bro?

Alleria Windrunner is the first mortal to succeed at defying the shadow’s whispers.

h ttps://worldofwarcraft.blizzard.com/en-gb/game/races/void-elf

Blizzard disagrees with you. Now if you will excuse me, you smell of burned/charred caravan. :grin:

Blizzard uses ‘mortal’ very loosely.

But even if they didn’t, they’d be wrong. Literally every SPriest has been doing it successfully. Disc, too, debatably.

3 Likes

Strong words to be said for someone that just grew a new tree.

5 Likes

Oh come on, burning trees is totally last decade.

This year’s all about using the Highmountain Tauren’s hammer of terraforming on the mountain Ironforge is built into

2 Likes

Hey now. I like the Dwarves. They’re alright, for Titanspawn.

1 Like

Sometimes alliances are made out of necessity. The blood elves had no choice but to find allies to survive and the forsaken were the first to find common ground with them and helped the blood elves earn a place in the horde.

Shame is one thing, pride is another. And since the blood elves do actually have pride, they joined the horde and not the racist alliance. They made a name for themselves as blood elves, the Sin’dorei. Not as the old high elves or the night elves or whatever else. Even after mass casualties they suffered at the hand of an alliance prince, they prevail and thrive.

I have a lot of respect for that.

3 Likes

This tells me that you have never played a Shadow Priest, at least not since Legion.

Literally their whole gameplay is centred around building up a resource called “Insanity”.

Shadow Priests fall prey to the whispers. It’s their whole gameplay feature.

Starting in Legion is when I opted to give them a serious go.

Obviously dying to the now-defunct Surrender to Madness was never canon.

So no. They always succeed.

2 Likes

Since they dont end “insane” or dead, sounds like a constant battle where they end up defying the insanity in the end.

2 Likes

Uhm sure except for you know the Drow, the orcs from LOTR, Dark elves from dragon lance…I mean I think every storyline with elves has a race of evil elves.

I will not be continuing this digression.

Alleria Windrunner, and not the Shadow Priests, is the first mortal to successfully defy the SHadow’s whispers.

ALLERIA. NOT SHADOW PRIESTS. Your Shadow Priest is some random mook that nobody cares about, and could never compare to Alleria.

That is the Canon. I am not interested in fan-fiction. The digression ends here.

I’m pretty sure your entire time with WoW is spent in some weird headcanon.

6 Likes

The cult of forgotten shadow

The forsaken have always been able to defy the voids call… it’s why it feared slyvanas Windrunner.

3 Likes

I think the only solution here is to have Jaina and …I guess any… representative of the Belves do the Cersei Lannister walk.

:bell: shame!…. :bell:…shame!! ….:bell:Shame!!

Now that’d be an interesting cut scene!

That’d also be a heck of a hard left turn for this game.

The answer is in game if you pay attention to the story. Now you know.

Also, there are multiple Elven races that are allied with the Horde, so your point about that is wrong.

They were addicted to magic, not fel. Which is why their racial ability is called Arcane Torrent, not Fel Torrent.

I think if he makes enough RP threads complaining about the Horde, he’ll just naturally evolve into a Paladin, like a weird bigoted pokemon.

2 Likes

I mean, how are you going to do it with the Blood Elves? They have no religion, they have no priesthood, they have no culture. They abandoned the worship of the Holy Light and have become faithless.

They spit on their ancestry.