Do the Blood Elves have no shame?

What about the Night Elves and Void Elves? They mana addicted too? I don’t see them wanting to vape a sunwell like addicts.

Darn sins of the father. Gets me every time.

Brand new sentence lol

1 Like

Yeah, well, it’s kind of hard to be in a forum where the ONLY mod is a deluded Horde fanboy who thinks all Worgen should be “brutally slaughtered” for “joining the wrong side”.

Thankfully MMO-C is an irrelevant niche little fan-forum, that nobody cares about. Literally, since Wowhead is literally MMO-C but better and more popular at everything. :slight_smile:

No she killed some of them. Something Varian threw a fit to her about. She was so out of line that players joked that she was a dreadlord.

5 Likes

Ah, got it, you’re a normie/sheeple who doesn’t know that the game shows a bug and that Jaina was always meant to arrest, not kill, the Sunreavers. Got it, we have nothing left to discuss.

Because they help make sure that they weren’t wiped out.

3 Likes

Literally every civilian on the streets is a Sunreaver, automatically hostile (red) and using the cowering animation.

I’m not gracing that with a response beyond please read what you post before you post it.

She explicitly says anyone that gets in the way should die.

She’s also running off of assumptions. Aethas says multiple times she’s wrong and asks her to listen.

Confirmation that she’s incorrect comes on the Isle of Thunder, and then further in Legion.

Now we have nothing left to discuss. Being disingenuous about lore you had no control over is cringe.

8 Likes

No but all Elves come from the Well of Eternity. Nightborne and Highborne were also Night Elves btw. The playable Night Elves abandoned magic because of Azshara. The Void Elves were Helves, then Belves that were mana addicted but took up forbidden void magic. They just feed off of something else.

But the very core of the beginning of elves is magic. Even some Nelves and Velves still do it. The well is tradition for Elves. That’s why Helves still have pilgrimage to the well.

1 Like

It wasn’t a bug. It’s backed up in BFA. It’s wild how much you get proven wrong in lore threads but still continue. Is it a fetish?

7 Likes

18-19 years too late to be asking that question .

1 Like

Why would the most perfect race to ever exist feel shame? That’s for their lessers.

2 Likes

You have Gnomes. I think it’s just that we love kicking a mud hole in the Alliance whenever we get the opportunity. I think it all boils down to that simple fact, the Gnomes. There is no better sound than the death squeal of a Gnome Warlock kicking the bucket, and that cute little leap they do as they die? Choicely good. All Alliance must forfeit their lives so that we can see that little scenario.

“The most perfect race to ever exist”

Yet they snorted Fel juice like crack addicts.

Yet they joined the wrong side of history.

Are we sure that we are talking about the same race?

Bear in mind, this thread is about Blood Elves, not the Void Elves. The Void Elves are indeed the most perfect race to ever exist, but they are not the topic here. :grin:

Alliance: Sabotaged the Belf defenses and attempted to kill any investigators looking into it.

Horde: Here’s some help in your hour of need.

They definitely have reason to be grateful to the Draenei but that was an Aldor operation, not an Alliance backed one

3 Likes

3 Likes

I dunno.

Look at the Alliance and working with people that have done things far worse than the Horde ever did.

4 Likes

That was the Felblood. Playable Belves that you are pining for were only exposed to fel that powered the city.

Emet is that you?

3 Likes

You mean the bargain bin Blood Elves with bad hair?

3 Likes

Uhm, you do realize that the Void Elves are the FIRST and ONLY mortals in the Cosmos to successfully defy the Shadow’s whispers, Yes?

They are literally the most badass race in the entire game.

Twice over traitors, with one of the lamest leaders in all of WoW, such winners.

Can’t even actually be real High Elves like Blood Elves.

Those Alliance wins must really stack up eh?

2 Likes