Do the Blood Elves have no shame?

I have to ask: how can the Blood Elves be fine with working alongside the Horde, a faction orcs, trolls, talking cows, and zombies?

It’s so weird, they are literally the ONLY elven group in fiction, the ONLY elves in fiction, who are fine with working alongside these “gentlemen”.

Do they have no shame? No self-respect? No self-preservation? What are they thinking when they go to that pustule of a “city” called Orgrimmar?

I need to know. :smile:

6 Likes

They’ll sniff fel crystals to get high, of course they don’t.

Old Blood Elves were more sinister than the ones we’ve got today.

They were allies with the Forsaken over the rest of the Horde, after all.

Over the years they’ve been made neutral/friendly and lost their edge.

12 Likes

Drow usually work with more monstrous races.

if we count enslaving them as working with anyway.

3 Likes

They never wanted to join the Horde. They kept trying to join the Alliance but Garithos refused to allow them to join and even after his death, many loyal to him still remained within the Alliance so the Blood Elves never joined.

4 Likes

Garithos has been dead for over 20 years in the lore. Plus, Garrosh and Sylvanas made Garithos look like a saint.

They really have no excuse.

I guess they just enjoy working alongside monsters inside of an ugly wasteland “city”, which is not appropriate behaviour for a descendant/off-shoot group of the mighty Highborne Empire.

Making deals with monsters, allowing the trolls into their own city, their Highborne ancestors are turning in their graves.

4 Likes

Not everyone is that racist or shallow.

9 Likes

BE’s should have left the Horde and joined the Alliance right after Legion ended.

5 Likes

No shame is being on the right side of history.

5 Likes

I liked how history repeated itself and Nightborne joined the Horde because Tyrande couldn’t shut up lol.

11 Likes

Which doesn’t make much sense, given that they’ve already accepted the mages back in Cata and supported the rebellion. Also Night Elves ↔ Human

Blood elves were originally intended to become a race like the Drow. This would have actually made them a better fit for the Horde.

But they had to take the boring route again, sigh.

3 Likes

Nope

4 Likes

OP is a set of plate armor away from being an HMP.

5 Likes

Besides, blood elves don’t work along side food. Gnomes are food, not friends.

6 Likes

Bro you literally work alongside talking cows and foxes. What are you talking about? They are literally walking food, and they will be the first to go down during a zombie apocalypse/famine.

1 Like

Tauren should be pushed off cliffs for the crime of getting on their largest mounts and sitting on NPCs, but they aren’t food.

And neither are the foxes. They just want scritches.

2 Likes

The female blood elves often complain that you don’t get a decent steak in Thunderbluff.

2 Likes

Considering they tried being alliance till the racism towards them by Garithos and his men nearly wiped them out… they didn’t exactly have a choice. Then they tried to swap sides in Mists till Jaina snapped and began beating them up and locking them in jail for being forced to obey blood thirsty Garrosh in his bloody campaign. The alliance has blood elves among them though…they’re just tinged with void magic and they’re sure to get even if more Alliance do what Garithos did to their former kin. Now humans on the other hand… what about their shame… OP coming in here trying to shame the BE for being Horde when it was a fellow human and his bigotry that caused that. For shame lol

This by the way is facts.

In TBC, Blood Elf and Forsaken characters started friendly with each other and Neutral with the Kalimdor Horde.

Same thing with Draenei/Night Elves and the Eastern Alliance.

So the Blood Elves were all buddies with the Forsaken, who are the token evil race of Warcraft… Shame!

The Alliance’s past racism casts a long shadow.

5 Likes

I forgot which, but back in MoP they were either considering leaving the horde to join the alliance or were strongly considering it. But didn’t because of some reason, maybe it was Jaina, i can’t recall that either.

2 Likes