Do the Blood Elves have no shame?

there is a big anti magic movement at that time in the night elves and malfurion was locked away. when he came back and brought magic back many of those same anti magic elves like maive shadowsong started murdering them. she was forced to leave after trying to kill her brother jarod which is hinted at in the legion quest we join jarod to save her.

1 Like

lol. true though.

Yeah, in a lot of the RP worlds I notice blood elf groups that patrol Silvermoon and kill the void elf players that sneak in, it’s pretty funny.

4 Likes

its the role playing servers its always them and they are the ones who attack anyone who is against it. which im glad we dont share servers and phases with them.

You know, I’m liable to get flagged for that, but I’m hoping that the mod at least smiles when he sees it.

And it’s appropriate.

The blood elves provides the horde with resources that they themselves can’t get themselves. And they offer advance knowledge of magic usage and ancient knowledge for when their enemies uses magic or whatever against them in terms of magical powers or tactics. Blood elves have existed thousands of years and a lot older than say the horde races. So yeah, they are useful and necessity for the horde.

Because they are better than working with humans.

This subject has already been discussed to death too.

3 Likes

I think the orc dudes are hot. No shame here. Why join the alliance when there are no orcs?

1 Like

Wild how many people are against the alliance cuz alliance races just couldn’t stop be racist for 5 seconds

6 Likes

The ones that were trying to kill Belves were Garithos and his men. Because of how the Dreadlords disposed of them, I don’t think there was anything left of them to raise. And it was Sylvanas who had already established her undead army who disposed of them.

The Forsaken are the ones who broke free from the Scourge under Sylvanas’ leadership, and helped Silvermoon free itself of the Scourge.

These quests can be played through in the starting quests for Belves. Through the Ghostlands.

3 Likes

I have and that kingdom belonged to those that still occupy Lordaeron.

4 Likes

“Why doesn’t x Horde race appreciate me being snide and hateful toward them! Everyone should join the Alliance! But also keep the faction war going pls”

Meanwhile we’re still in leader limbo… Sort of

2 Likes

Blood elves is fake elves. They want to bottle up the sunwell fumes and vape it daily. And some roll up fel crystal powder with the fel weed and smoke it to get high.

Blood elves are they only pot head and druggy elves in existence.

This is… really funny, coming from an Lfd

How’s the Naaru IV drip?

3 Likes

That pretty much makes them THE elves. Since the Sunwell is what created Elves to begin with.

Nightborne were also mana addicted. It’s why both races are besties.

3 Likes

There is no such thing as a “Sunreaver civilian”. All Sunreavers are a militant and political asset of the Horde.

The Sunreavers are a subfaction within Dalaran. Which has citizens.

You should go do that scenario in MoP. Great time to do so, given Remix.

4 Likes

They mean civilians of Dalaran.

1 Like

Exactly, so Jaina, Ruler of Dalaran, was within her right to ARREST traitors in her ranks.

But that’s not what she did, now is it?

Go do the scenario. Alliance side, there are no biases.

2 Likes