Do premades think they are better players?

I think BSG has a higher requirements for their team. They take really good players fully decked out, and somehow take this more seriously than what I know from RR. A bit too sweaty for my taste.

They’re fun to play against, but they sure do seem to try hard.

Oh btw it’s not us reporting your post

2 Likes

Being able to get players, maintain players, and recruit new members is sync q premading no?

Do you know who is?

They enjoy winning

That’s not the game SPM plays. We maintain a small competitive community. This is not a recruitment competition

I would guess it’s the regular forum posters who you’ve possibly upset in the past, but no I don’t know

That’s fine but it just means you’re a weaker premade by choice

To be a good baseball team, you need players

if you find out who’s doing it, you can have me and my 10 friends to fight BSG

Playing with 40 players against pugs is a terrible stomp every time. And we’d rather compete against premades then outnumber them. 15-25 is the ideal number to premade with

We do very well against all the premades but BSG who work very hard to stack the odds in their favor every match and also dodge wargames

3 Likes

why not just do randoms then

Oh SPM was made to enjoy the wondrous joys of AV in particular

1 Like

Fastest mini-van at the racetrack, it’s a niche pick for sure

2 Likes

Hell yeah we’re the best at what we do number for number

That’s why BSG won’t fight us in 30v30 wargames

2 Likes

Why race a mini-van when you got the fastest Ferrari

we’ll do 30v30 monday

5 Likes

Yo let’s go.

STREAM???

If yall need a card girl lmk

If you really wanna know SPM had the fastest Ferrari for two entire expansions. We dominated AV through legion and BFA. And there was a loooooot of boring matches. A lot of players I never knew and don’t remember. We dealt with drama from the bloat. We crushed other premades due to numbers outright and wished we had less players. And we murdelated too many pugs

We’ve been through it. Been around the block several times now.

SPM is the oldest and chillest and happiest premade around

Read the vow for Stormpikes honor carefully. It’s in there

3 Likes

AV a small group can make a difference, we beat a stacked premade by outplaying them in the towers with just a small group. Lost every parameter on the scoreboard except win/lose.

1 Like

A king can’t reign forever <3

You got your 30v30 challenge

I’ll be watching the stream!

1 Like

Hell yeah! See you then! Glfh

4 Likes

I did my part.

:wink:

Have fun storming the castle!

:slight_smile:

5 Likes

Miz. This isn’t a smart move. I have carefully read what Enigma and tadpol said to you and I have concluded that these specimens are smarter than we are. Their reasoning is impeccable. Especially the Mike Tyson comparison. I think we need to start dodging this team. Enigma totally called us out for dodging a wargame too. He won that debate.

I agree whitetyson. Miz can’t hold a candle to the bsg squad. SPM is full of players that do not play the game 24/7 so they are trash in my book.

1 Like