Do premades think they are better players?

its weird, the map is designed for 40v40, he’s being sneaky

Which team is jugaa on

It’s cause you’re scared. It’s the same wargame challenge I offer to any premade who we wanna fight on even terms. Same with DJL and AVM. There’s plans for us to wargame them 30v30 that they’ve already agreed to.

2 Likes

I mean if someone offered to 6v6 me on warsong I’d tell um to push sand too tbh

What if there was a lag issue with 10v10 wsg?

update your addons

Pick a better format, epic bgs are laggy

That’s why I do randoms

You’re basically asking inemia to play a game mode that isn’t true epic bgs

They’re not laggy 30v30. All the other premades are willing to wargame 30v30. Why not BSG?

You’re asking Inemia and BSG to play a game that’s not epics tho

30v30 is way different than 40v40

Yall are fighting for rights as to who the best 40v40 sync q group is

not 30v30

It’s av an epic bg. 30 is plenty to fill the map and play it properly. I can link you several wargames from the past that were 30v30

2 Likes

I think they want to bring those extra boomies/afflock, 30v30 limits their comp, to only 4 of each :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

So you openly admit that BSG owns you in “the actual Q system”?

I’m not going to challenge a rank 1 to 3v3, but I will challenge them to a warsong

I’m better in warsong, they’re better in 3v3

Oh we definitely lose to BSG more often than not. Though they’re new so time will tell.

9/10 times it’s cause we’ve been outnumbered though

It’s AV. Both teams are good at AV

how come you could do more than 30v30 here?

BSG is the best premade then, what’s the problem.

You know you lose 40v40 so you come up with goofy rules to cheese a W

1 Like

Ask anyone about the lag in that match. It was bad. We did that wargame as a community for fun. Not as us vs them wargame challenge.

For a wargames challenge we’ve always done and always will do 30v30. The lag in 40v40 wargames is a real issue

I won’t wargame AVM or DJL individually at 40v40 same as BSG

1 Like

You’re challenging Mike Tyson to a fight but telling him he has to play on his knees or he’s worse than you

wut

knees are part of the game

I’d play with yall if I wasn’t 99% convinced it’s your premade community mass reporting my posts LMAO

1 Like

That’s nonsense tidepodz. We’d both be at 30 players so your analogy doesn’t work. Again every other community is willing to do 30v30 with SPM. Just not BSG for some odd reason?

Like I said SPM doesn’t have 40 players anyway so the point is moot. It’s 30v30 or nothing

3 Likes

Isn’t logistics a huge part of epic bgs?

1 Like

Could you elaborate on that?

1 Like