Do people not like r Druids?

Please dragonflight gods… don’t take away the hope I that I have been given that healers will get interuppts in the talent trees.

I could die happy if I had an interrupt.

1 Like

In fact, druids can do great damage between 20-30k (but of course this last one varies depending on your team and if they take damage or not/eat damage) but it requires more effort and it’s as simple as you say… The rshammy has been given all the passive damage on a silver platter and very easily as simple as that. And if you don’t believe me, then I will only say Kyrian and legendary.

Would love to see this resto druid build that does 20k+ dps

I don’t think he means overall, just on certain packs. I could see a Druid hitting that on a mist pack just spamming sunfire and swipe. The biggest problem with Druid damage is how much it suffers when you have to heal. If you compared healer damage if they didn’t have to heal then I don’t think Druid would be that much far behind and would actually be near the top of ST dmg I think.

I PUG’d my way to KSM this season as a resto druid. I didn’t notice it being difficult to get into keys. The hardest part for me was deciding which keys I wanted to torture myself with (for example, I hate Sanguine Depths and De Other Side with a fiery passion that made Tol Dagor seem like the greatest dungeon ever made).

please don’t be that guy

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Fiiiiiine. I won’t. :frowning:

I hate SD and dos as well…SD especially. I feel that SD more than any other dungeon has the most volatile healing difficulty based on the group’s performance.

It CAN be an okay dungeon, but it’s usually not due to constant debuffs and silences not being kicked, debuffs from torvald from people being to the right instead of left, people not killing torvald add quickly enough, suboptimal defensive and immunities on torvald and 3rd boss, people leaving the dude that throws books at random people alive way too long, tank positioning echo frontals every which way and the list goes on and on.

1 Like

SD, the best dungeon of all SL 5 mans and it’s not even close (imo). The rest are trash pile quality.

He should just report them for harassment for not inviting.

that would be silly

Agreed, I would just man up and whine to them like he has been doing.

your assuming the worst about us.

it’s not like we are harassing people over it, we just get a laugh at the silly reasons people don’t want a ready made group. most people just don’t respond and we move on, but sometimes they will tell us really silly or dumb reasons they rejected us.

You are assuming the worst about me.

I bet if people could say whatever they wanted you would stop asking.

I like both tazavesh dungeons. Design wise most of the dungeons are fairly similar in my mind. I don’t like how impactful weapons are in NW and all the running in dos. Also don’t like the angel riding and how linear spires is, but they aren’t a big deal for me.

I enjoy most of the dungeons. My complaint with SD is the difficulty and how the difficulty changes wildly based on your group. This is true of all dungeons but I think it’s way more pronounced in SD.

Ambience is huge for me. Spires is probably the worst dungeon of all time. Mechanically, I don’t enjoy dungeons in the vein of KR, ToP, PF etc, where there are no larger pulls or they are made up of 3 mob packs. That is from a tank/DPS perspective.

I think the “arena” portion of that boss fight in ToP is stupid and is horribly designed for pugs (which is the majority of M+ runners) and it’s not fun to boot.

Tazavesh Streets is another one of the small pulls, a dumb boss fight with musical instruments, the dumb market portion is lame.

I don’t care for the maze or the guessing game in 2nd boss of Mists.

I really hope they don’t have the C team make 5 mans again in DF. Bring back BFA designers.

1 Like

Indeed, it is not something literal or something that can be done easily but of course I already mentioned before that this can vary due to different factors, among them: The team, the pull, the dungeon, the week and the brain of your dps (what I say because there are some that literally stand in zonal just because of their rotation and something sad is that they can do damage by moving a little, I mean healer druids can, right?). In short, the problem is that the druid depends on his animal form to deal (sustained) damage and cannot heal in that form (imagine if all healers had to opt for a transformation to cast offensive abilities, everything would go crazy except the druids since it’s a custom XD)
If you want an example, then you can take the big pull that is done in Gambit where the tank pulls 2-3 packs I think I remember and there you can take advantage of it to deal damage (since only the tank receives damage unless your dps be too blind not to see the blue zones)

It is possible, read if you want the answer that I left a moment ago u.u

The problem with SD just like other dungeons (or well not all) is the heavy dependency on items:

1 - the covenant
2 - the item or mechanic inside the dungeon via the covenant

These two elements or what good go hand in hand, influence too much for the success of some dungeons which can be good or bad, because some are incredibly good and others incredibly bad (for example, among the best are the NW weapons and the goliaths along with the PF slimes and among the worst is SD with their jars, since if they have a wipe or the jar expires they can no longer get it again and this one is felt, since the bosses and trash are very hard as well as TOP with the banners)