Do people not like r Druids?

Yeah, I agree cap totem overall is better, but I think maim is more useful than people give it credit for. You aren’t always sacrificing a rip, bite or combo points either. The pack doesn’t need to be very big for sunfire and swipe to be your rotation. In the fish stick example, the only thing you are wasting using maim is the cost of the swipe since you aren’t going to be ripping or biting. It’s true that biting/ripping the prio target, in this case the scalebinder is often better…but 99.9% of people will go for the option that looks the best on the meters which is to swipe and sunfire.

People who aren’t inviting you need to learn how to check logs. Your logs are solid. They’re probably taking an rsham with similar io who’s going to give them 31 deaths.

Or, at the very least learn to smack the space bar every couple of sentences.

1 Like

refers to my old comment (not sure how this one now). But I don’t see any point in this now since it doesn’t go hand in hand with the topic, at least some points about rshammy and druid have already been made clear

Yea the GCD on shifting is super infuriating on rdruid dps. I hate it.

3 Likes

Resto druid are fine, druid tanks however are the worst, always badly geared and don’t know half their skills.

I think the topic was about the Rdruid vs the Rshammy or well the man in the post mentioned that it was difficult for him to find a party with his druid compared to his Rshammy or a Rshammy. And no, we’re not that good (at least in raid it’s something else) but like the other 3 healers (specs) we have problems developing our dps in M+ along with utility and rotation

This has been my major gripe about druids since I started playing them in Cataclysm.

The holy priest meta really starts to show up when your higher than 15’s before than many pugs are after shaman healers because of all those reasons people have been listing that I don’t feel the need to repeat.

pugs are fickle though and you never know when your going to get rejected for whatever reason the group leader can come up with.

My friends and I have been rejected from pug 15s as a 3/4 stack with tank & healer & dps all over 2800 score because we weren’t BDK/holy priest and it is pure comedy.

Are people actually whispering you to tell you why you weren’t invited?

sometimes, mostly though we ask cause our group leader will whisper the person when we sign up and when we get rejected he always asks why

edit: we have been accused of buying carry’s by people that think resto druid/protpally tank can’t do 20s

Ah, people are strange lol. I queue up with 3 others but I usually don’t whisper them… maybe I should :stuck_out_tongue:

WowyouareprettymeantothatguyoverasmallissueheistryinghisbestanditsnotgoodenoughforyouyoumustbeaLannister.

2 Likes

Theres nothing more I like than popping cap totem on the big pull in other side before the broker boss. Urn wears off and then they get a nice tasty stun. Such a nice dopamine rush lol

2 Likes

Thats kinda wierd tbh. I just keep applying and assume its any number of reasons why they didnt chose me.

Ill be honest, if someone messaged me asking why I didnt accept their application, I’d just ignore 'em.

Heck yeah! I rarely DPS but when Im on my Lock at that spot, me and my guildies line up an Urn>Cap Totem>Shadowfury>Legsweep stunlock fiesta.

Its truly glorious and little moments like these are why I much prefer running in comms with my crew over pugging with folks that wont even be bothered to kick things like Rebellious Fist or push the button to group buff.

The only thing 99% of groups care about in m+ is damage and r druids don’t bring the deepz this patch. It really is that simple.

Please dragonflight gods… don’t take away the hope I that I have been given that healers will get interuppts in the talent trees.

I could die happy if I had an interrupt.

1 Like

In fact, druids can do great damage between 20-30k (but of course this last one varies depending on your team and if they take damage or not/eat damage) but it requires more effort and it’s as simple as you say… The rshammy has been given all the passive damage on a silver platter and very easily as simple as that. And if you don’t believe me, then I will only say Kyrian and legendary.