Do NOT nerf Guardian Druid Mage Tower

:smiley: Then you should have no issue doing the challenges. Good luck out there.

1 Like

I have no personal interest in any challenges. Mage Tower included.

Then take away all the peoples bears who cheesed for balance, oh wait.

3 Likes

It wasn’t any harder when it came out, all they did was 10% nerfs, you act like you did some amazing thing while having to farm old gems/enchants and gear to complete it… lol

1 Like

Admit it. You got it by using broken enchants or toys or gems with broken scaling. They should brand a giant asterisk into the new druid form, because everyone that got it used some sort of broken system to get it. They should make a new one going forward without the asterisk. Even the white knight gatekeepers couldn’t get that, not skilled enough.

1 Like

I didn’t.

I just used properly scaled gems, gear and enchants available in game.

In regards to guardian druid challenge. Some of the other challenges are fine, some are super easy mode, and some overtuned.

And if you used gems last week, you used broken ones that weren’t scaling down properly, as they have now been fixed. So technically someone cannot do it the same way you did. So you got an advantage. ****

Nope, I didn’t use TBC Heroic dungeon gems.

I just used normal Legion/BfA epic gems that scale properly.

1 Like

I agree. Don’t nerf it. But do let us use covenants and SL legendaries! Go ahead and disable domination stuff so people don’t have to grind raid, though.

2 Likes

I did it in legion without Luffa’s, lol, so to me when I did it this go around it seemed pretty much the same to me. Heh. Kruul’s Annihilate’s slapped harder than I remembered, and Velen died easier than I remember, but otherwise it felt more or less like I remembered from doing it in Legion in all my healing gear.

1 Like

Isn’t it already the easiest challenge…?

The havoc DH timewalking takes 200+ attempts for those that have gotten it so far (the quite few who have completed it). They need to nerf a few of them, but yeah literally every druid I’ve played with the last 2 weeks has that so I’d be surprised if anyone was even remotely nerfing the druid one like it’s priority over the ones that are actually difficult.

1 Like

Honestly, I’d be okay with it being the difficulty it was when it was released. But if you watch videos of when it was released, you can see that the current one’s bosses have more relative health and deal more relative damage than they did compared to when the Mage Tower was first released.

Problem is that so many players here are all “There are only two difficulties! Exceedingly hard or faceroll easy! It’s impossible to have any difficulty between those!”

Just kill everyone else in the world and then only one person will have anything, and that person will be you! And you can sit, on your throne of skulls, finally enjoying the true meaning of life: eternal loneliness.

I want other people to have it I just don’t want everyone to have it. And that is the quote that you come up with? Nice one brother. Just a tad overdramatic don’t you think?

Bruh you keep trying to swing at the king with a whiffle ball bat your gonna have a bad time I swing louisville. Also need stop stalking you aint my style bruh left you with your tail between your legs on that last thread dont make me do it here too. :rofl:

1 Like

Who said anything about me doing anything amazing? All I said was that I thought it was hard when I did it back in Legion. No need to be salty…

But everyone CAN get it. That’s selling the player base short IMO. ANYONE can do this challenge if they put their minds to it and really learn it. That’s the beauty of this challenge. It’s maybe difficult and daunting at first, but once you master the phases and mechanics it’s really a simple challenge.

1 Like

… and you’re the king in this scenario huh? You’re just upset you can’t do it so you’re trying to whittle down anyone who’s emasculated you out of sheer shame and jealousy.

Go ahead and quote it here for me, because I have no clue who you are or which thread you think you flexed on my man. You sound like an absolute clown :clown_face:

I wish more people would realize this.

Everyone that plays this game has the opportunity to perform the challenge. Whether they are willing to put forth the effort, time, and hard work to develop the skills necessary to complete the challenge… is a whole different story.

Is it
Effort ?
Time?
Hard Work ?
Skill ?
I mean how does it work as idk how many pulls i have done but i did played it for hours after hours in the first week daily and then after being dead again and again and again and again by krull i just stopped it .