Do NOT Ban Boosting Communties!

Covlol is Asmongold confirmed.

so many pvpers seething at you because their content is a minigame that nobody cares about LMAOOOO

:crown: this is yours king, wear it with pride

2 Likes

It’s why a game like New World that was pvp-centric and then only added in PvE when they realized no one was gonna stay after a month if they didn’t flopped so hard.

If I could have a forum signature, this would be it.

lmao man I love this game.

Cope and sneed.

Another great thread GD, hilights definitely are the Moon Guard Furry simping for something that the person obviously doesn’t care about.

2 Likes

No idea why they don’t just create a Looking for carries channel or something.

The amount of money Blizzard makes from Advertisers/Boosters having multiple accounts and the hundreds of thousands of dollars a month from WoW tokens that players buy so they can afford boosts is really gonna hurt when they realize how much they’re going to lose.

3 Likes

yeah the amount of ppl i had say “my token just sold, let’s go” or “just bought a token, ill dm you when it sells” while i was selling heroic argus was crazy, so many casual players that wanted the aotc mount that potentially wont be buying a token or two this time round

1 Like

Cause blizzard is incompetent, lazy and arrogant. They take way too long to decide to do something, when they do they half heartedly implement a solution, and then they’re too arrogant to listen to feedback about said solution. Tale as old as time.

2 Likes

Someone’s angy there’s higher rated players than them on MG I guess. Sorry you worked all those years to try to pay for high rating still to be a let down.

Also nice, advertising again. Should probably read the “welcome, please read” pinned thread there.

?? not even 1550 3’s, ok. Nice time to interject yourself into a conversation there Noct. Maybe if you had read previous posts to understand context on why that’s not occurring. Maybe you should pay someone to boost you in this thread and read the posts?

Hey man tune into the stream, give a follow so you can see when I go live!

post on main or your flaming has no muscle behind it

1 Like

Add an npc named “Drew Carried” to Oribos, clicking on him would connect you with LFB (Looking For Boosting) where boosters could post all the spam they want. And make the npc kinda overweight.

3 Likes

totally agree the disconnection from the community is abysmal , they remove boosting communities but dont bring a solution to the problem , getting groups is not fun.

It’s crazy cause all they had to do was just give you a 7day ban for advertising in trade chat. Or make a separate opt in channel to see trade chat spam. Like this achieves nothing in the end. We’re still going to have people be boosted, its just gonna leave smaller pop realms in the dust and people in mid tier guilds (world 100-300ish) won’t be able to make gold anymore, it’ll exclusively be for people in the top 50 guilds.

now instead of selling aotc for 9 months in the last patch of each expac, we all get to unsub instead and touch some grass

blizzard doing us a favour tbh

2 Likes

There’s no extra steps. You made a RMT for gold. What you did with it is up to you, but it’s a RMT out the gate.

2 Likes

players that can’t play their character still exist with or without boosting services, dont delude yourself

at least with boosting, the people who can play their characters get to profit off the existence of those clowns, rather than merely suffering their presence

Pot ↔ Kettle