Do NOT Ban Boosting Communties!

Shame to yourself, Spirits, and covlol then, no?

Well, going off how you couldn’t get Glad until boosts became more prominent in WoW (BFA) I guess we can assume you were also boosted in some form? Especially at that win rate? :wink:

I’m confused why raid parses are relevant to arena? Why do they keep being brought up lol

3 Likes

Yeah and the ones that did got blasted and shut down by blizz I should know I lost a nice payout from gally dying. But nothing compared to some.

This didn’t age well.

We call this “grasping at straws”.

Edit: Now the level 42 Male Worgen Mage European Arena Grandmaster claims Covlol is a boost because his parses and lack of Glad until BFA. This is ridiculous.

1 Like

You could try, however I like to stream for clips so.

First Glad.

Second, ironically I thanked my partners for the boost ROFL.

Third.

Fourth.

And Fifth.

Also, my win/rate is far more normal then his at the ratings. If you don’t know what you’re talking about bud, just say so or don’t try.

7 Likes

No dont be lazy

Covlol is one of the best hunters I’ve ever played against. Definitely not a boost whoever thinks that is cooked and never had any arena cr

7 Likes

Idk, the videos he linked are obviously faked and I’m more concerned about his parses in raids. I’m calling the police.

I think the level 42 mage is right after all.

1 Like

Yeah GD posters. The ones who spam report anything about more than normal dungeons and battle pets know so much about the game

Idk y I’m here these people are gross

4 Likes

We call this “Calling someone boosted in content they don’t play nearly as much as you yet they’re better rated than you in that field, and in their fields of main gameplay is a bad play.” PvP is a small mini-game that has lower participation every expansion~

No cam for a reason, I guess that means account sharing.

Nice, more people being linked to this thread. It’s cute.

I guess I can just post – Cabo is the best war I’ve played against. So, that means no boost.

It’s okay that you can’t do anything except link a thread to friends to try to vindicate yourself- which actually counts as brigading a thread… Especially given what the thread was about in the first place. Can’t even get my level right,.

The sarcasm is so thick I love it.

1 Like

Same

That’s not me, I’ve been posting this entire thread, why would I swap to an alt.

1 Like

I’m an EU poster, which just shows you didn’t read the thread and were linked it. That’ll look good to them for this thread.

Don’t know who you are wasn’t talking to you and don’t care

Of all the things your being accused of, I don’t think this is one of them haha.

1 Like

Oh I misread then, been skimming the past few posts.

Oh, check that dude out. Fastest climb to 2400 I have seen ever.

Nah bruh, you’re a furry on Moon Guard. The discussion is over.

Boosting and boosting communities being allowed is one of the worst decisions ever made by blizzard. This decision to ban them is one of the best if not THE BEST decision blizzard has made in the last 4 years. Good riddance and goodbye to the spam in group finder and trade chat.