Do NOT Ban Boosting Communties!

bro didn’t even pay enough for the glad mount :sob::sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

Did you not read the thread? I used 2s to farm conq to get a pvp set halfway thru the season. I said this like 5 times.

:billed_cap::billed_cap::billed_cap::billed_cap::billed_cap::billed_cap::billed_cap::billed_cap::billed_cap::billed_cap::billed_cap::billed_cap: i’ve never seen so much cap

I’ve never seen so much copium, you’re gonna be so salty in a months time when I still have the tabard.

Thank goodness for the new rules change. Thank you. I want it to go further, but thank freaking goodness, I hope this cleans up my game.

4 Likes

ewww the ugly tabard than hasn’t been valid since 2008 :face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting:

I’d react like that too if I was unable to get it.

1 Like

He thinks this is going to explain it LOL! Imagine thinking there aren’t people on the forums that know how this works.

1 Like

you paid for it :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

buddy they as always are trying to derail the thread , most of the people in this thread dont even play the game or stopped long time ago probably the most fun out of their subs is trolling forums .
you dont need to show people ya accomplishments in the end this is supposed to be a game and youre supposed to have fun .
As per this new change in policies well id say blizzard instead of focusing on the real problem the RTM bots , AH bot , AH clickers, fishing clickers , they try to fix something that was not broken , shooting themselves in the foot because now more people will quit or wont engage into the game no more since not everyone can spend all their week playing such an unrewarding game .
Imagine doing full HC doing the impossible to achieve this and still get 1 items and the rest pure anima , how would you feel ?

boosting communities were awesome mostly because they were legit and you could spend ya gold knowing you wont get scammed , now beware doing deals with folk that have no rep , how to know if they are legit ?

feels like blizzard wants to move forward by taking steps backwards, kinda like what they did with the /spit commands , and now crossfaction gameplay ? really ? thats like spitting on the essence of the game WARCRAFT not LOVECRAFT , every year the dissapointment grows ,the disconnection from the community its abysmal at this point when sub reach yet another low i wonder what they gonna do oh yeah make another store mount and let the hamsters tank the loss on subs.
GFG

2 Likes

you must be on the strongest copium ever if you think that boosting communities didn’t RMT. They did.

Also the rep thing? Rep is just a made-up thing. The difference is this, those boosters that boosted people prior will have to spam themselves in random chats instead of hiding behind the communities to make their gold for RMT’ing. The rep you so covet is just the booster’s telling the community they’ll be good little boosters or get the boot and have to do all that solo instead of using the communities as a shield.

4 Likes

I’m glad for this change and hopefully it takes a lot of the flotsam and jetsam out of here.

yeah they have to go. I’m pretty torn about this topic, but at the end of the day, these communities have rotted PvP and PvE alike (at least imo).

I’m still for being able to sell an individual’s service for a return in gold
idk it was obvious real money was being used.

the question now shifts to the WoW token and how that’s perceived
until that service is gone, this will always be an issue that affects us all in some way or another.

(Not necessarily against the WoW token though so don’t kill me)

Always funny coming from someone that can’t hit glad themselves - and someone that couldn’t even come up with a name without special characters.

Invaluable service??

You buy gold, then use the gold to skip through content lol How is this the intended way of playing WoW?

Don’t sugar coat it. You just want to pay your way into getting Heroic and Mythic loot without actually playing the game. You’re whats killing WoW. Not boosting communities or banning of boosting communities.

It’s insane that you’re trying to justify being boosted as a good part and the only reason you stay and play WoW. Do you actually only sub to be boosted??? What?? LOL

4 Likes

ouch that hurt coming from a level 42 :sob::sob:

3 Likes

we have so many brave souls on this forum don’t we lol

pay to pay :rofl::rofl:

Still hurt more than you could - given your grey parses :sob:

oh no not my gray parses i’m defeated :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob: