Do NOT Ban Boosting Communties!

It’s amazing to see you type, it really is.

I hope he becomes the next Dozer, would be great.

imagine rating shaming someone who didn’t buy a boost :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

dozer 1.5 :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I found a sample of your typing.

“How much u charge 2400?”

:rofl::rofl::rofl: credit card carrying hard

“LOL the guys I bought a boost from are so much better than you”

-Cabo’s warrior

1 Like

don’t forget the part we’re he said we couldn’t afford his team mates :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Man the cope is on another level

1 Like

:popcorn: inb4 locked thread.

This guy doesn’t even have the humility to AFK out. He just face tanks it. This guy could have been on OJs defense team.

I said it before, you’re the equiv of people who are 10 years stuck on 6/10m guilds. Your opinion is utterly worthless.

If you played 200 games with “friends” in your guild(who are glads) to reach 2.4 (All of which youve claimed so far)who play mage and holy paladin, it should be fairly easy to just list their character names so we can look and see they are in fact in your guild and glad level players right? I mean that would end all discussion, and maybe they were being good friends and helped you get rating without you buying anything

Why though when its this much fun to get them worked up. They’ll have their proof when the season ends and I still have the tabard.

If you depend so heavily on boosting services you aren’t really playing, are you?

4 Likes

i’m sorry any opinion you have is discredited based on ur recent proven allegations

2 Likes

I hope you’ll recredit when I still have the tabard a month from now.

1 Like

bro got 2400 faster than the AWC champs guys!!!

??? how can you determine how others should play the game that they pay to play for? Perhaps this is how YOU value the game, but this game is designed to be it’s own world where each player chooses what they do and how they do it. So the TSM auction goblin that never levels past 10 and has stayed in the main city since the character’s inception is how one person may want to play. I think its extremely unfair for you to make a blanket statement such as this

Blockquote
so the player that decided to sit at the AH for hours every day and grind money similar to other people grinding content is essentially the same. IRL, there are plenty of people that sit at a computer, buy, sell, trade stocks and make money to have the things they want; other’s go build skyscrapers and get paid for their efforts and then use that money on things they want. “Hard work” is not for you to determine what is or isnt in the category.

sorry credit card andy’s don’t apply

1 Like