Do NOT Ban Boosting Communties!

Just make an M+/Boost-Chat for all the spam garbage keeping it all off trade chat. How difficult could this be? If players want boost/M+ carries etc they themselves can sit on boost chat without spam annoying trade chat. Should’ve been done years ago anyway.

1 Like

Troll confirmed.

1 Like

he’s obviously boosted in pvp and admitted it, which makes anything else he has achieved questionable along with his credibility

2 Likes

They should absolutely ban boosting communities that charge a fee of any kind. As I recall, there was a group of people that were helping people with raids back in Legion, no fee was charged and they had no requirements that I recall. Groups of the latter sort, shouldn’t be banned I don’t think.

Semper Fi! :us:

Cause I actually play the game to do raiding, I care about raids, I don’t care at all about pvp. Its cringe go play dota or cs.

Closer to the truth.

1 Like

boosted andy’s shouldn’t be telling people to play other games

1 Like

i just want to be able to get a decent run with a group of people without having to deal with scammers and trolls, and some communities do a decent job that arrange and organise this!

Be honest, was this thread worth it Fel?

Dota or CS, 2 completely different genre of game. Okay.

Now see this would make sense.

1 Like

honestly you could be a god at pve and raiding but you lost all credibility when you got caught in ur lie about being boosted

2 Likes

You mean the lie that was me mocking him that you took as admission? Damn man unlucky for me.

because the amount of GOLD needed to mythic raid is ABSURD in these past expansions. To the point where boosting is the only way to keep up with the costs. It’s just too much. Expect mythic engagement to be EVEN LOWER as time goes on.

1 Like

It’s cute that she thinks we need an admission. ROFL.

1 Like

did you forget about this beauty? bro u got busted for being boosted :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Yes that was what I was referring to in my last post… holy sh*t no wonder you’re stuck in 2100

Ban the hell out of this, let it be gone

they admitted it lmao

bro this gem :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Then the guy tries another lame attempt to rating shame a better player.

1 Like