Do NOT Ban Boosting Communties!

Arena is so weird lol

right! this mans about to be the New AWC champ!!!

Both CheckPvP and ArenaMates are extremely common knowledge websites. That one don’t quite check out homie.

1 Like

The guy you bought the boost from knew this. Axe isn’t going to give you any credit for knowing anything about arena since it is obvious you don’t know anything about it.

1 Like

Surely R1 next season when his raid schedule finally clears up. 200 games was the limit for the season.

1 Like

Think Magnusz or Mud are going to have to find new teams? Smexxin perhaps?

Mud would be happy to trade off and level his 45th Warrior of the season.

Whatever document you’re typing I’m not reading it, unless you need help with something I’ve given my stance, please reread my replies for any further questions

We did. You bought a boost. It is as clear as day.

1 Like

It’s a business you’re pretending has noble intentions. You’re using the same phrasing that crypto scammers use.

If you want sympathy first try being honest. Instead of pretending you had a noble cause and truly care about the players. Save the fake pleasantries for people trying to scam others out of their savings. It’s a video game where people grind for pixels. There’s nothing serious about this so pretending that you have to run PR control and make the community look like nice people that were helping players is extreme.

2 Likes

cosmic glad Obac Inc!!!

1 Like

There is still the option to help the WOW community by boosting the players for free. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Mmmmm delicious tears.

2 Likes

I think its these guys only option, lord knows they’re both too bad to get the rank, and too poor.

There you go again running away whenever someone brings up an argument against something you said. You’re unable to defend any points so you’ll just instantly look to end the conversation.

1 Like

Ladies & Gentlemen, we got em’.

2 Likes

i’m sorry i didn’t whip out my visa or master card like you :sob::sob:

2 Likes

Pro tip: when you buy a boost, keep it to yourself and don’t try to rating shame others that are actually working at their skills.

2 Likes

Bud you’ve been working at them since season 14, how much longer do you need?

at-least he didn’t pay for it like you :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes