Do NOT Ban Boosting Communties!

no, its a game you pay to have access to. inside that game there are many games, some of which you need to earn wins properly. you have no right to content just because you want it.

6 Likes

I’m gonna add an observation here. They have a few boosters running several accounts across multiple servers to advertise spam, delete and remake characters so they can bypass ignore (a deleted character is removed off an ignore list that if a person recreates the toon with the same name it’s knocked off of meaning account wide ignore goes out the window), and use new accounts that are essentially burner accounts to do it with (guide function on allows you to see that).

If you have at the bare minimum 2 accounts, you can make a level 1 (or level 10 if you prefer foxes) and monitor trade chat. Few of them advertise at the exact same time every 3 minutes (on the dot), meaning they are probably using banned software (not 100% on the software could just be real fast but even then it’s real sus).

btw sorry this took a while to type I had to afk for a bit for a phone call.

I know alot of boosters that boost to make the gold then spend the gold they earned in another piece of content, like pvp boosters that want mounts or Cutting edge etc,

I don’t think this harms anyone.

1 Like

Looks like it’s not a rumor any longer.

what did you find?

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/policy-update-for-organized-in-game-services-january-2022/1176836/2

1 Like

Kaivax has a policy announcement on the front page now.

2 Likes

Funny, it was a leak. Wording is basically the same (didn’t check word for word, but the major things are there)

1 Like

I don’t foresee many companies thriving on your business model.

link? please

A moment of silence for the OP. Struck down in his prime by almighty Blizz :sweat_smile:

13 Likes

Onikaroshi posted it a few posts up.

4 Likes

You have lost sir,

GOOD DAY.

26 Likes

Bye Felicia

14 Likes

Nice, we’ll see how it plays out and if they effectively action people doing it now.

3 Likes

The game feels funner already.

22 Likes

Honestly, boosting communities were annoying, and often ran out smaller guilds trying to do boosting because of their massive amounts of posting.

Good riddance i’d say.

12 Likes

that’s because you have no gift of foresight. wow used to do just fine with only a sub.

7 Likes

IF they ban boosting they might aswell ban Mike ybarra for doing it right? :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Blizzard also “banned” ClassicLFG yet it’s still being maintained and used. This seems like an empty PR move since there’s no way to actively enforce this.

1 Like