Do I really have to do 11 - 15 M+

Did you really count how many runs he did? Cringe.

Who said I counted? RIO displays the total runs? How are you so slow?

Got Mariah on repeat, ily2 boo

2 Likes

Looking someone up on RIO to try and flame them is mega cringe, bud.

Blizz should really start banning the accounts of forum trolls like you.

2 Likes

Oh so you are saying Riggz is cringe because he started that by looking up the keys I did this season to use in some lame strawman argument.

Ooo so scared of trolls like you who hop on bandwagons of other people’s arguments.

Imagine thinking agreeing with someone is a bad thing lmao.

You’re just a perpetual contrarian who disagrees with everyone about everything in every thread you post in. Go away.

2 Likes

All you do is troll people here, I at least while I may be snarky from time-to-time don’t pretend to be some God gamer. you on the other hand don’t know your place in the pecking order

2 Likes

You are saying what I am doing is cringe while defending someone who started doing what you are blaming me for.

Yeah I guess expecting you to understand that is too much.

Snarky?? LMAO, thats why a whole bunch of people called you out for being toxic and elitist just today.

this is devolved into 2 threads cause you’re following me around looking for things to flame me on.

I’m not very good, but i’m much better than you.

End of discsussion

1 Like

Stop derailing threads with your nonsense.

2 Likes

Clearly not. Otherwise you wouldn’t have had half your best runs as untimed keys on your tank. Score is also not equal to skill, regardless you continued to push all season while I stopped 2-3 months in.

Oh I see. You got called out for having double standards and now it’s derailing. Keep defending him while he started doing what you call cringe first. You are what people call a brown nose.

I agree spamming 11-15 keys feels so bad. You know what feels even worse is when you cap on aspect crest then complete the 16+ dungeon and get nothing because you are capped. Please give us the crest of the tier below!

I play mplus for the challenge. Why are you forcing us to run key levels that are absolutely boring?

You’re not being forced to run them. You could get them from PvP or heroic raid also. If you really like a challenge then try the challenge of running higher keys with low ilvl or getting into a group that way.

I think it’s a good thing overall, gives the more skilled people a reason to do the middle tier keys. Helps out the new people which is good.

You can only get 90/150 a week from the raid.

Just because they aren’t (to use your own phrase against you) dedicating their life to the forums for the past 2 weeks doesn’t mean they are trolling or spamming.

I am running into this same issue. I run a 14 and get a piece of 421 gear, I still need 1 drake crest to upgrade it to 4/8 so I can use my wyrm crests to upgrade it to 8/8. So then I need to spam at least 2 6-10’s to get my drake crests. The disparity doesn’t make sense.

Although, this is absolutely great news:
Continuing the discussion from Feedback: New Upgrade System:

2 Likes

Creating multiple threads of the same topic that exists is the definition of spam.

Or you can push higher keys and get a piece that is already 4/8.

You can, but you don’t need to. There are other sources or ways to get crests. Which you people can’t seem to grasp.

Yes, if it’s the same person creating those topics, or as I alluded to, they are actually aware of these topics because they no-life the forums all day every day.

If the answer is to run higher keys, then why have an upgrade system in the first place? Your argument makes 0 sense.

I don’t enjoy running other content - not to mention the time to reward ratio is much lower in those other sources than just running 2 level 6 mythics. I will stick to M+ thanks.

1 Like

Same person or not, creating threads of topics that already exist is spam.

You don’t have to no life the forums when multiple threads exist literally on the first page.

There are multiple answers, that is one of them.

Like I said there are other methods to get the crests you need even if you only run keys. You have options, you not liking them doesn’t mean they don’t exist.

It speaks to intent. Just because your definition of spam is different than the mods and the forum CoC, doesn’t mean it’s actually spam.

First page of what? This is what I see on the first page of the forums: https://i.imgur.com/zypBcT9.png

Doesn’t make that answer valid - or helpful.

Again, doesn’t mean that the system as it is currently makes sense or doesn’t need a change (hence the blue post on the topic I linked in my original reply.)

You do not have to intend to spam to spam.

I didn’t know you could rewind time and take a SS of when I posted that over 24 hours ago.