Do I really have to do 11 - 15 M+

Big agree on removing the untimed penalty. People bailing on keys is already one of the most talked about issues on these forums, and that issue is made appreciably worse by cutting the number of fragments more than in half on a deplete. If a group wipes inside of the first 10 mins on a key level you would time more than 50% of the time, you’re probably better off leaving and trying again in a different group. That’s strange and probably not healthy for the game.

The number of keys one has to do to cap crests is very high. And as always, it’s unpleasant to be behind, so there is a big incentive to cap. I ran around 30 keys last week and raided 4 times across two characters. That’s a lot. I don’t like feeling like I should play that much. Thank god it wont be like this for too long, but it would be better if it was not like this ever.

You realize that the tiers of gear overlap in ilvl right? You specifically mentioned Hero track when Champion tier gear can be higher ilvl than low Hero.

Yes, I full understand the upgrade system. And I stand by my statement that, if you’re going to get gear from 19s and 20s, which are invariably higher than Champion track gear, it is stupid to spend crests upgrading Champion track gear.

If you are only going to upgrade gear from 19/20 then you don’t actually need that many lower crests at all.

it’s ok to be washed bro, it happens to everyone. I know I’m dooky, you think you’re not which is a problem.

Yeah this is extremely clear with your Prot Paladin’s Season 1 performance.

I don’t go around telling people I’m the best. In fact you are the one who brought up score/key levels to begin with completely irrelevant to the topic.

awe it’s always fun to trigger someone like you. So sensitive. You started going in on someone like you’re good at the game, which you’re clearly not.

1 Like

I didn’t say you should only upgrade gear from 19s and 20s. I’m not going to repeat myself again, since reading clearly isn’t your strong suit.

No one’s triggered lmao. You can tell yourself that if it helps you sleep at night.

You are moving goal posts and changing your arguments around. Either way you were wrong about not being possible to be maxed out on week 2.

It’s ok pumpkin, things will get better.

It’s okay honey. I know you realized that you arn’t actually better than me so now you are back pedaling. Like I said, keep sticking to DPS because you have proven to not be able to tank.

Nope, I’m standing firmly by not spending crests to upgrade champion gear when you’re going to be doing real content and getting much higher item level gear. Those crests spent are completely wasted if you replace the item with a higher item level a week later.

But you do you, sport.

Then you wouldn’t have made the argument about not being able to have full maxed out gear on week two. Your arguments contradict each other hence the back pedaling efforts.

you’re so simple, childsplay

It’s okay honey :kiss:. You are the one who got called out for being toxic by multiple players.

1 Like

While this is true technically, for the most part the end result is you max things out 1 week later if you’re still capping crests. Getting 1 week of good use out of a 437 item while you try and get all your 431 hero drops ends up being a reasonable investment, especially because it might take you a week of play at a reasonable rate to actually get the drop that would invalidate the previous one.

I did the very thing you’re talking about, but even if I hadn’t I’d only be looking at capping my gear next week instead of this one.

So obsessed, just ask for my number pumpkin.

1 Like

That’s hilarious coming from someone who keeping coming back hours later.

yea some of us play the game. weird huh

Some of us play the game without no-lifing it. I mean look at how many runs you did in under 2 weeks plus raiding. LMAO.