DK Shadowlands Changes...2H Frost! :D

You mean truth, getting your words mixed up again.

You are the biggest hypocrite on the class forums lol. You are just repeating drivel from youtube and blogs, have been corrected by people who are prominent theorycrafters in the DK community and still circular argue and troll. You don’t post on your “other DK” because you don’t have one. It’s the most common copout from your ilk: “THIS ISN’T MY MAIN LOL” “I’VE GOT GLAD ON MY OTHER ACCOUNT” “I KILLED M N’ZOTH MONTHS AGO!”

No one believes you because it’s the most common excuses people like you come up with.

I don’t really care about beating down someone who already looks like enough of a loser on the forums in-game. You don’t do anything but world quests and there’s nothing hinting at you doing anything other than that. You can sit here and claim you have other toons that you play that are progressed but don’t show it. That’s why your claims can be dismissed without prejudice.

No it isn’t lol. Blizzard themselves have confirmed they aren’t stopping class re-balancing just because it’s going into beta. Literally said it Wednesday but hey if all you do is sit on the forums and be a negative nancy I guess you wouldn’t know that huh?

You claimed that 2h frost would never come back. It did. You were wrong. Stop moving goalposts.

While you’re at it, stop posting too. I hate having to sift through threads and have a bottle of eye bleach on standby when I have to sift through your paragraphs of stupid constantly.

3 Likes

Again, everything you just wrote is a bunch of nothing and not worth reading. Trash talkers just spew trash.

Oh,and show me where I said 2h would never come back. Do it. I know what I have said and I have never, EVER said that. What a trash talking useless liar.

Yet you probably did, and are just mad because you get constantly put in your place. Now shoo. And sure, when I find time I’ll sift through your posts where you said it, on multiple occasions, just like last time you challenged me to do it, then disappeared for a week after I found said posts.

2 Likes

Do you pay rent to live in these forums ?

2 Likes

Probably did means you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about and you are following me around just stirring the pot.

It shouldn’t be hard to find if I constantly repeat myself, I should have said 1000 times that I don’t want 2h back, though you aren’t going to find it. Other people have already tried to show this and constantly failed

I will tell you the one time I said it shouldn’t come back because it includes a caveat. It shouldn’t come back, IF (important word) it splits the spec. That is the only thing you will find of me saying it shouldn’t come back because that split was detrimental to frost as a whole.

So quit with your pot stirring based on lies and you admittedly not knowing if I did say that It shouldn’t ever come back or not, basing your narrative on other people that wanted me to shut up because “muh 2h though!” Because if it can’t be balanced, and it hasn’t yet and beta is hitting next week and it’s still pointless unless you want to do some content where it doesn’t matter.

How useless are you, seriously.

I guess you want a 1 way ticket to at least a temporary ban. You guys can’t help it but to talk trash and get yourselves banned can you?

This didn’t exist before in their codebase? That seems insane lol

LOL.

Can’t handle the heat huh? Typical of you.

2 Likes

Again, you’re a hypocrite. You’ve been proven wrong and corrected consistently in this thread and others, consistently claimed things and presented zero evidence for them and made it abundantly clear through your own words you have zero clue what you’re talking about.

I literally posted your very own words to you probably 2 months back where you claimed you didn’t say something, were proven wrong by quotes, and then disappeared for several days.

The “probably did” was in reference to you reading my quotes in a previous post, not in reference as to whether or not you said it or not. Reading comprehension. Do you have it?

Secondly, people want you to shut up because you come into every thread about 2H, be a negative Nancy, make claims without evidence and say things that make it abundantly clear you don’t raid, M+ or PvP etc. Has nothing to do with the topic of 2H, you just don’t know when to give up after being corrected.

It’s almost like Blizzard themselves said they aren’t done iterating on classes barring major overhauls, and people ARE providing frost related feedback, even for 2H frost so they can see the feedback.

Again, this is your issue. You telling people to not talk about 2H or anything because they aren’t going to do anything to it. If that were the case, they wouldn’t have brought 2H back but womp womp here we are. Still waiting on YOU to do some content that matters.

Much more useful than you are, I assure you.

4 Likes

Got anything worth reading to put forward or are you going to keep talking nonsense? When you admit to saying things as fact, and then saying “well it’s probably true” takes any and all credibility you had and threw it in the biggest black hole that has ever existed.

I’m not reading your stuff. Don’t start nothin, won’t be nothin. Understand that?

I’ve never said “probably true”. Everything you say is wrong lol. You repeated for almost 2 years that 2H frost wasn’t coming back and it did, so you’re like Schrodinger’s Nostradamus.

1 Like

I was taking a class on software programs it uses math algorithms where if you can calculate a person spending on pizza and make the diagram and pathways for figure out the formulas that effected each statement. It gets deep and it’s only way I could explain it somewhat.

2 Likes

This isn’t the only instance btw, just the only one I bookmarked.

10 Likes

LOL, roasted. Inb4 the goalposts move again.

4 Likes

this is hilarious. it’s sickening, because I know people like her, and she’ll backpeddle this too.

but
and I quote
“I know what I have said and I have never, EVER said that. What a trash talking useless liar”

such a sad human being tbh.

6 Likes

Ignoring the “trash talking useless liar” hypocrite and moving on…

Beta next week! Everyone cross your hooves/hands/paws for beta keys.

2 Likes

Its not super hard to find these either, took me about 2 mins.

5 Likes

So watching your video now. Yea it has been a while since I have been on the dk forums as I have been hanging on shaman and pala forums. So with the change to Enhancement we are going back to mop version not wod. Wod is when they pruned a lot of our stuff. Atm I main enhancement and I am looking at either keeping it as a main or going to dk or paladin as my main. I am watching 3 classes every closely.

2 Likes