DK Shadowlands Changes...2H Frost! :D

At this point off you don’t have her on ignore, you’re basically trolling yourself.

6 Likes

Why is it than when something is being explained to someone asking questions, the 5-6 of you follow and talk trash?

How weak. Biceps has been wrong, and the sim had things wrong with which was found out by actually having a discussion. They even asked where I got it the information that glacial advance cd was reduced by haste. These people are not the end all be all in knowledge of the class and neither am I.

You guys are just so upset that I was right about your precious 2h being mechanically garbage. Your arguments are shallow and weak and always have been. Get over it.

Hoping to get a beta invite next week.

You can get a better feel of what needs to happen when you actually play the class.

With 2hFDK, vendors, and all the other class changes I’m actually looking forward to the new xpac.

3 Likes

Good morning Debbie Downer, they didn’t peace out because you were right and they were wrong. They left the conversation because you constantly argue in circles and ignore anything that contradicts your intended narrative. You’re the DK forums equivalent of a pull string doll, every time someone suggests a class design change that might smooth out 2H you spout off the exact same thing over and over until they just grow sick of it and leave.

I’m pretty sure most of us taking pop shots over here would love to have an actual constructive discussion, but you constantly take over every single thread that even mentions 2H briefly and drive the conversation towards yourself and your narrow-minded view of what can and can’t possibly work in the game. You are the literal definition of a naysayer and most of us are bored of it, bemused but thoroughly bored.

8 Likes

I haven’t played my DK since Legion (I loved Dark Arbiter). A question to the alpha/beta testers: Is frost still locked behind the breath play style? I dislike that talent and won’t touch frost if I have to use it.

Problem as I see it without having beta access yet…

I dont see where they made up for the loss of Frostwhelps and Icy Citadel azerite traits which makes Ice cap play powerful at the moment.

Guess we will see…

I see that kelliste person still hasn’t answered the person question. All i see is he or she is just circling on her own questions but will not do the work to show fact and evidence as the person said multiple times. I just ignore her and just post ideas on how to make the spec work better.

You do know blizzard could added a fourth spec for 2hander frost and buff passives so it do not interact with Dw mechanisms.

Also can create “if using 2h weapon statement then uses this coefficient formula and disable the Dw coefficient to be false so it doesn’t hinder either one.” Or something. I do know blizzard is working on it. So the more examples or ideas we can give the better feed back.

@ kellestie
I am pretty sure biceps guide and knowledge of the class is spot on. He even did the formulas for which you neglected to answer or give more insight for. Just reading your post seems like you know everything and stuck in the past. Come on now give ideas and stop being negative about Dw vs 2h. As the title of this post suggest ideas and feedbacks. You’re just ignoring others because you know you’re wrong. I’ve read and saw a few asking for proof and facts where you posted none just shows how wrong you are. They posted the logs.

3 Likes

Also do not mention private servers. They are not set as retail. Stuff is broken in that. So not reliable. And totally irrelevant.

1 Like

I also will give more ideas as soon as i get gone from work today. I have tons to give.

1 Like

Honestly, they could easily do what they did for Fury Warriors and Single-minded Fury. A passive that activates depending on the weapons equipped. The fact that they haven’t yet, even to just test it out for a period, is mind-boggling.

6 Likes

Then they need to come up with something that isn’t “MotFW needs to come back”. Each and every single time it’s something that just wouldn’t do anything. I even said if they increased obliterate damage by 40% for 2h, because people suggested it, DW would still come out ahead in damage numbers because of the change to KM.

Sorry that these people don’t know what theory crafting is, and if they wanted some safe space where all ideas are as good as others then go make a discord for likeminded thinkers.

How do I make the thread about me? Are you talking about the people who come in and trash talk? How about this as a brilliant idea, stop talking about me… who would have thought that could be an option. It’s also not my fault that people constantly do not follow the course of a discussion. People have been caught time and time again not reading but acting like they have. I’m not the only person who has noticed the way people are on these forums. So low as to make characters on my realm to harass me with ingame mail. Yet somehow I’m the problem. You can eat it.

Depends on the balance. Depends on breath damage, depends on the final value of the str buff you get from night fae if you take it, depends on a lot of things that isn’t quite final. People have liked playing Obliteration, people have gotten 60-70 sec breath durations.

Beta will tell a lot more.

No, his stuff wasn’t spot on. Not to mention the sims didn’t take into account icy talons increasing KM procs due to it increasing melee attack speed.

I have given ideas, just not in this thread which is the 7 millionth thread on the DW vs 2h disparity. I will say it again, 2h is not a good choice in this case because the spec heavily relies on the amount of autos attacks and auto crits. The only real way they can bring them in line, while future proofing the spec is to either nerf the fool out of DW (which the mechanics of DW are intended) or just do an entire rework of the spec to not be based off of autos and be based off of ability usage. Like obliteration, where frost Strike and Howling Blast triggers KM and it works the same for each weapon.

There have been 10 years of the, not being able to balance things even remotely close yet people are still suggesting things like MotFW yet somehow I’m living in the past saying that it caused nothing but problems for the spec overall. If people want me to stop talking about the past, then they need to stop bringing up the past for me to respond to it.

And no, they did not post the logs, they posted the number of logs each weapon set had because they thought that I didn’t know that DW had offhand attacks for whatever reason.

Tell me this, what is the point of providing evidence, when people can’t understand some of the simplest things that others have said. You are changing what was presented in an attempt to try to shut me down which it just makes me annoyed that I have to keep telling you guys this, while you complain about conversations going in circles or me repeating myself.

There is. I believe it’s a dk discord where people post and theoriescraft. You should’ve know that.

1 Like

You are still going in circle on that. Past is the past. There are new coefficient that can be implemented with said commands that has true and false formulas. So I’m sure there is a way to make Dw and 2handers work.

2 Likes

That would require him/her/it to do more than world quests. They even claimed “This isn’t my only dk” and won’t post on the one they apparently do progression content on.

Post. Count. Padding.

Put them on ignore and report them for trolling.

1 Like

And they call out bad ideas. It’s not anywhere close to what I described, but what should I expect from trash talkers that can’t understand these “logs” that were posted weren’t actually logs.

Yes, the past is the past and the past is important. You just don’t like it because it confirms that these issues have lasted for so long. And no, it’s not that easy because this isn’t the same as what people are calling SMF returning. There is no mechanical difference between 1h weapon for fury and 2h weapons for fury.

You are talking from a region of the body I would get banned for typing. You just basically said “I’m sure there is something that could be done but what it is no one knows.” Wow way to provide absolutely nothing of value. At least you can learn what worked and what didn’t by looking at the past.

lol the irony.

2 Likes

More trash talking from someone who hasn’t provided any value to any conversation and can’t understand why someone wouldn’t post on other characters. Sorry but I don’t want you making a character on my realm messaging or whispering other characters like I get on this one. Right when 2h was announced I got a flood of them, and they have basically stopped now since 2h is dead on arrival. Like I said would happen if weapon restrictions were lifted. Who could have known this exact scenario would happen. It’s almost like looking at the past is valuable.